Shading Error?

a4magic

So I finally got around to getting Real Flight on to my new desk top. But I have noticed the shadows are flashing, and moving, on the ground, the planes, and on objects in the airport. Does any one know what causes this, or if it can be fixed?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 59
Well I sound like an idiot for asking, but how do I post a system dump, and is there a specific spot I post it to?

And I think this is what my graphics card is, AMD RADEON HD 6450
I don't know if that will help.

Last edited:
You might want to update your video and sound drivers, did you install DirectX from the RF disk?

You might want to update your video and sound drivers, did you install DirectX from the RF disk?

Yes I did install it from the disks, but the install only took a second, which makes me think it was already on my computer.

As for the card, it is not a problem, if it means my shading will be goofy. My computer is just a normal stock one. Next time I have a chance I will make a trip into Fry's and look at some. I am just a bit relieved it isn't any thing to bad, that would affect the physics, or most of the visual quality, and this also explains why wings would "freeze" unless I ran it in a window while moving vertices. (I always end up with the weirdest problems) But that went away after I re-installed twice (or it has nothing to do with it but.....).

So I will take care of that later. :)

Back