Shutdown

Regal

I have been having a problem with game shutting down, sometimes after a few minutes other times longer.
Not only shutting down the game but the computer altogether I have checked anti virus, and the computer system, maybe for overheating.
Any suggestions as to what may be causing this/.

hello, failure to shutdown is a common Windows malady caused by everything from malware to backlevel updates or drivers, from resource contentions to poorly written software packages; and everything in the middle. Its not really an appropriate conversation topic for a user specific forum like this one. A Windows forum or helpdesk would be a better place to start.

I'll assume you're running Windows 10... from START select "Settings" (little gear), then Update & Security, and then run "Troubleshoot" (on the left). Troubleshooter is mostly worthless, but sometimes can isolate a problem; see what it tells you. You will probably need to get your machine to a professional to get the issue diagnosed and corrected; GeekSquad, or some other like-minded helpful person.

marcus

Thanks for your assistance, problem seems to have been solved, ran it for quite a while yesterday and no probs.

Back