Sig Four Star 40

I looked through the add ons and G3 but could not find one. Is there a plane similar that I could use in its place on G3

Thanks

broncoboy71,

Probably the PT-40.

I think the main thing is that you first make sure that you have a computer that can handle G3. If your not sure there are a lot of post that you can check out in here for help on that.

Also if you've never flown a real RC aircraft before, check out this post > "Begginer in R/C - Seeking Experienced Advice" I just brought it up so it should be right below this post.

Adlai :)

Last edited:
Broncoboy,

Try the SuperSportster as an alternative for the Four Star.

I have a Sig Four Star for G2 that I downloaded off the web. I do not think it will work in G3, but it was a modified SuperSPortster. I'll be glad to email it to you if you want to try to get it working in G3.

Carl

I already have G3 running. I just bought the Sig Four Star 40.

Slider said:
broncoboy71,

Probably the PT-40.

I think the main thing is that you first make sure that you have a computer that can handle G3. If your not sure there are a lot of post that you can check out in here for help on that.

Also if you've never flown a real RC aircraft before, check out this post > "Begginer in R/C - Seeking Experienced Advice" I just brought it up so it should be right below this post.

Adlai :)

Back