rcdoski

Sky Terror Mk-II 3D Ultra_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

Sky Terror Mk-II 3D Ultra_AV

This is my AV of Legomans fantastic Sky terror. I think he did a fantastic job on it. I just wanted a little more, well a lot more speed and performance out of it. So, this one is very fast, livelier and a blast to fly. I added smoke to the engine nozzles and wing tip vortexes at highspeed and tight turns. Other tweaks have been done as well because of the additional speed. I have to thank Legoman for creating this EA.
Channel 8 is smoke and wing tip vortexes.
Channel 7 gear.
Channel 5 air...

View the Swap Page

This is your finest hour pal!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘The only thing I wasn't at my best with this flight I most likely need more time to get the hang of it a little more but this is me trying lol Sorry hopefully next time I'll be 100% with it enjoy!

Again another Great job πŸ‘. I always enjoy seeing what you can do with an aircraft when you get your hands on it. Plus like I said I have to thank Legoman for creating the original version.

Again another Great job πŸ‘. I always enjoy seeing what you can do with an aircraft when you get your hands on it. Plus like I said I have to thank Legoman for creating the original version.
Thanks Doug and yes A a special heartflet thank you goes out to Legoman for creating this jet and for doing a 3d Av edit too which I believe I remember leaving feedback on his post for that one saying to him

''BRAVO!! You really knocked it out of the park dude I really,really enjoyed flying this and this is coming from a guy who has never,ever been the biggest fan of turbine powered RC jets I have to say without doubt this is to me the best flying turbine 3D capable RC jet on Realflight IMHO.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Funny enough I just put another flight on it I was having getting the hang of it but I actually flew it till all the fuel run out ''DEADSTICK'' landing my older RC Jet ducted fan mind set come to mind when Frank would yell out to me''DON'T STALL IT!! JUST LET IT FALL GAIN SOME SPEED AND FLARE BACK GENTLEY BEFORE IT HITS THE GROUND!'' which I did thanks to my uncle's special training teachnic LOL

Back