Snapshot, can't find the jpg ?

LKC

Maybe this is a dumb "Vista" question, but I can take snapshots in Realflight and it list the snapshot location, but that specific location/path doesn't exist.. (not the exact same folder names) Even if I search for the listed filename, the file doesn't exist ?
Am I missing something ?

Luke

Maybe you have to look in the temporary folder which Vista creates for every programm you will install.

I'm not sure at the moment, it is an hidden folder under c:\user\"username"\

In one of the subfolders in your user-directory, ther are the same folders like in c:\program files
And there it should also be a Realflight folder were you are allowed tho write.
(normaly you aren't allowed to wirte directly in c:\program files. only in the temporary copy of it under c:\user\...)

Thanks for the reply Holizinger,

I did try to search "everywhere" for the specific file name (as listed on realflight when I take the snapshot), but still didn't find anything.. That's what really stumped me.. I'll try look into the other temp file, but figured allowing the search function to look everywhere would have found that.. ?

I also haven't yet register my version yet, only just recently installed it.. That shouldn't effect it... would it ?? Strange ?

Thanks
Luke

Just to follow htis one up, you were right Holizinger, the files were located under the user/username subfolders that Vista created... I had goofed the original search and had not completed the criteria properly.. I'm still warming up to Vista..

Thanks for the reply Holizinger..

Luke

Back