someone help please

gp50

can someone please design me an air tractor just like this ??? im needing an old school air tractor with a loud engine and smoke . here's a pic of what im needing ...please help ,thanx again !!!
~GIMP STYLE ~ :D

Attachments

• Dromader1.jpg
    Dromader1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 21
How many times are you going to ask for this plane? Should settle for the Air tractor thats on the swaps.

13 posts about the same plane.

Last edited:
I believe you already started a thread with this.

The responses are on the other thread.

tnorton12000 said:
How many times are you going to ask for this plane? Should settle for the Air tractor thats on the swaps.

13 posts about the same plane.
I dont wanna settle, i want this one ...if someone can tell me how to make it in 3.5...ill do it myself !!!
thanx again ~GIMP STYLE ~ :D

BigGuyJT said:
SIMMA DOWN NOW!!!
okay yall im giving up now ...im paralyzed from the neck down !!! was hoping that someone on here would be kind enough 2 make the plane of my request for me??? guess not ...all im asking is that someone please be kind enough and help out a fellow crip :confused:
~GIMP STYLE ~

gp50 said:
okay yall im giving up now ...im paralyzed from the neck down !!! was hoping that someone on here would be kind enough 2 make the plane of my request for me??? guess not ...all im asking is that someone please be kind enough and help out a fellow crip :confused:
~GIMP STYLE ~

Well im sorry to hear that, but you do get pretty excited in your requests. One person did make one but unfortunatly it was not to your likings. These things take alot of time and effort and we are lucky to get what we can. On a vary rare occasion do you see a plane duplicated. It might not look exactly like what you want be sure enough it can be edited to mimic what you are looking for. (many people have told you this) Even Mr. Fubar tried to give you what you want.

rcplanefubar said:
made just for you enjoy... warning don't turn on smoke till after takeoff :eek:
https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?p=81834#post81834
(10th post down, posted yesterday at 5:55pm. Just incase you missed it)

Please, people did try to help you. Saying that they are kind enough to help is untrue and very unfair.....

BigGuyJT said:
Well im sorry to hear that, but you do get pretty excited in your requests. One person did make one but unfortunatly it was not to your likings. These things take alot of time and effort and we are lucky to get what we can. On a vary rare occasion do you see a plane duplicated. It might not look exactly like what you want be sure enough it can be edited to mimic what you are looking for. (many people have told you this) Even Mr. Fubar tried to give you what you want.

https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?p=81834#post81834
(10th post down, posted yesterday at 5:55pm. Just incase you missed it)

Please, people did try to help you. Saying that they are kind enough to help is untrue and very unfair.....
gotcha , is there a way 2 upload a pic in jpeg format with 3.5 and make one from scratch ??? since im paralyzed all i have is time . i appoligize for coming across the way i did ...thanx again everybody for yall's help and time !!!
~GIMP STYLE ~

Save the existing scheme under a new name... say MyColorscheme.

Load the scheme ( things will look no different ).

"Export" the scheme using the menu.

This creates a new file called by whatever you named the newly exported colorscheme.

e.g.

C:\Program Files\RealflightG3\Colorschemes\MyColorScheme.TGA

Edit this TGA file with any TGA compatible editor, such as Gimp.

Save, then reload your scheme.

Now you can make the plane look like whatever you want.

I have most of my plane's colorschemes available now in G3.

gp50 said:
~GIMP STYLE ~

Not saying I doubt you what so ever. How do you fly the sim? Mouth piece? Some type of hardware or software? Just wondering.

gp50 said:
gotcha , is there a way 2 upload a pic in jpeg format with 3.5 and make one from scratch ??? since im paralyzed all i have is time . i appoligize for coming across the way i did ...thanx again everybody for yall's help and time !!!
~GIMP STYLE ~
No worries. There are ways to do color schemes yes. Myself unfortunatly I do not know how to do this (I have read some of the tutorials but its just jibberish to me). There are others that do and im sure they can point you out in the right direction next time they login to the forum. BTW, welcome to the forum. There are some real amazing things on the swaps and Im sure see some aircraft you like!!!

tnorton12000 said:
Not saying I doubt you what so ever. How do you fly the sim? Mouth piece? Some type of hardware or software? Just wondering.
i fly my simulator with my headMouse ...i mostly design the planes for my twin bro and he flies my real rc corsair. i also have a rc apache heli that my bro fly's for me. im an artist and paint with my mouth ...thanx again everybody for all yall's patience !!!
~GIMP STYLE ~

gp50 said:
i fly my simulator with my headMouse ...i mostly design the planes for my twin bro and he flies my real rc corsair. i also have a rc apache heli that my bro fly's for me. im an artist and paint with my mouth ...thanx again everybody for all yall's patience !!!
~GIMP STYLE ~
Please dont dont let anyone know how you actually got it to work without the interlink, Hackers out there would love to get their greasy lil paws on this program! AFAIK KE has done a good job of keeping the piracy down!

opjose said:
Save the existing scheme under a new name... say MyColorscheme.

Load the scheme ( things will look no different ).

"Export" the scheme using the menu.

This creates a new file called by whatever you named the newly exported colorscheme.

e.g.

C:\Program Files\RealflightG3\Colorschemes\MyColorScheme.TGA

Edit this TGA file with any TGA compatible editor, such as Gimp.

Save, then reload your scheme.

Now you can make the plane look like whatever you want.

I have most of my plane's colorschemes available now in G3.
what do you mean when you say this ??? "Edit this TGA file with any TGA compatible editor, such as Gimp.

Save, then reload your scheme."
maybe im lost ...i have saved the existing theme . now what ??? how do i upload my jpeg scheme ??? sorry im stupid and paralyzed lol!!! once i figure all this out ill be makeing some really cool planes for this site . thanx again !!!
~GIMP STYLE ~

gp50 said:
what do you mean when you say this ??? "Edit this TGA file with any TGA compatible editor, such as Gimp.

Save, then reload your scheme."
maybe im lost ...i have saved the existing theme . now what ??? how do i upload my jpeg scheme ??? sorry im stupid and paralyzed lol!!! once i figure all this out ill be makeing some really cool planes for this site . thanx again !!!
~GIMP STYLE ~

There are many web sites that will teach you how to use Windows and graphics programs, available on the web.

Use Google searches to get you started.

opjose said:
There are many web sites that will teach you how to use Windows and graphics programs, available on the web.

Use Google searches to get you started.
thanx ...do you know exactly what program i need 2 build my own planes with ???
~GIMP STYLE ~

Back