Spektrum DX6e a d Real Flight 9.5 issue

King of crash

So today I tried to fly using my DX6e which I paired with the wireless adapter, binding it without any issues.
My issue is the radio doesn’t reset when you hit the clear button like it does with the radio that came with the simulator. Is it supposed to be like this or is there something I’m missing?
I was flying in training mode if that helps.

So today I tried to fly using my DX6e which I paired with the wireless adapter, binding it without any issues.
My issue is the radio doesn’t reset when you hit the clear button like it does with the radio that came with the simulator.
What I do is to set one of my switches (switch I ) on the DX8 (your DX6e will work too) to one of my free Aux channels. Then, in the Select Controller Editor (Radio Profile on Sim) you set the switch to activate the 'Reset'.

In addition, most folks also adjust the sim so that holding the Reset does NOT engage the Rewind|Play function of the Sim... because there is a timing issue which causes the Rewind|Play to engage too quickly on crash reset. Typically, if you hold reset then Rewind|Play engages. If you momentarily press reset then the crash reset occurs. By turning off Rewind|Play activation the (I) switch reset button will work normally.

You cannot use the 'Clear|Back' button of the DX6 as the Reset button, like the InterlinkDX.

Please send me a message if you need further help setting up Reset.

marcus

To disable Rewind|Play use:

Simulation | Settings | Rewind ; and set "Enable Rewind" to NO.

Your Radio Profile on the sim should be based on the Spektrum Receiver (7+ch) ; the Reset function is in the third section (scroll down in the Select Controller Editor). That is where you toggle the switch you have setup on one of your free Aux channels. Again, I use switch ( I ).

marcus

Last edited:
Back