Spektrum DXS Switch F Issues

manolonusa

I am having issues with my new RF9.5 that came with the WS2000 dongle and DXS transmitter. I am able to get everything working except for the transmitter switch F. I cannot assign it or get it to respond during calibration in the game. I was hoping to get this switch to control channel 7 for the retracts. Any suggestions? Thanks, Ed

I am having issues with my new RF9.5 that came with the WS2000 dongle and DXS transmitter. I am able to get everything working except for the transmitter switch F. I cannot assign it or get it to respond during calibration in the game. I was hoping to get this switch to control channel 7 for the retracts.

First, and its just a detail, Rf9.5 is not a game; its a simulator, and there is a difference. Yes, people play with simulators, but I digress.

The DXS transmitter is a limited function transmitter. Switch "F" is the default dual rate switch. It is not set to a channel.

Typically, in other Spektrum transmitters, one of the 'free' AUX channels will be chosen and the switch needed (F in this case) will be assigned to that free AUX channel in the transmitter programming. The DXS does not work this way. All the channels and switches are preset. Since "F" is not preset to a free channel you can not use it for something else (whatever) in the simulator.

Use the defaults with the DXS, and the new radio profile for the DXS in the updated Rf9.5 simulator; it just works.

marcus

Back