Spray Drone

I don't recall ever seeing one.

I could certainly add spray to the drone model of your choice in a day or two. The model wouldn't have the tank or spray bar, but it would have the actual spray in the configuration of your choice. I've been considering working up a drone sprayer and a crop duster plane. I would add the tank and bar, but I don't have access to 3dsmax at the moment, so I can't do the 3d modeling.

Short version, you wouldn't get the full experience of seeing the tank and spray bar, but you would get to practice with the spray itself as though the full system were there.

Start a conversation with me (message me privately) and let me know what model you want to use, the overall width of the bar end to end, and the number of spray nozzles and I'll do the rest. Also, it would be good to know what you use for a controller in RF, so I don't use any channels or switches you don't have. If you have an InterLink DX, I'm inclined to use (Channel 7, Switch A) for the on/off toggle and (Channel 13, R Knob) to adjust the amount of spray. I could alternatively use any switch you like and the two sliders on the back would also work for the amount.

Just let me know what you prefer. I love tweaking the models!

Back