Stampe SV-4b Build

AVs

when you're doing an AV, even with the advanced option on, you can't delete a part of an aircraft, can you? (like the venturi on the side of the fuselage

I think the answer is no. An AV addresses the size and flight performance of the model. Some things can be added, like guns and smoke, but the original elements of the model are fixed by the EA.

I am inexperienced at RealFlight modeling myself but I am having a great time learning.

Nick, It would be an easy thing for me to remove the venturi on the side of the cowl if you'd like. Let me know about any other subtractions you are thinking of. Additions are another story. :)

I would appreciate that.
I'm downsizing to make the red and white version that's in some of the pictures I uploaded, and the venturi kinda stands out.
The red and white stampe is a great one to do a variant of, just look at that sloppy paint job. :p

(a topless version would be ok too ;) )

Attachments

• StampeOld 04.jpg
    StampeOld 04.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Stampe-10 (Medium).jpg
    Stampe-10 (Medium).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 15
andy29847 said:
I am inexperienced at RealFlight modeling myself but I am having a great time learning.

Ain't that the truth!
I really love how you can change the glide characteristics with that adjustable fuselage drag.

Nick :)

Here ya go Nick. This is the Stampe EA without the venturi. I think I will post the monoplane version to the swaps.

Attachments

• Stamp SV-4b_Clean_EA.RFX
    17.2 MB · Views: 7
Here are a couple renders for the Mono version.

Attachments

• Stampe Mono_001.jpg
    Stampe Mono_001.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Stampe Mono_002.jpg
    Stampe Mono_002.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 27
That is great!
I've already got two versions... yours, which really flies well. and the nose heavy version. Flies with 3/4 up elevator, just like the bipe with the top wing missing flies. :p

On the clean version, I haven't looked yet but I take it that the venturi vanishes with the machine gun?

No it doesn't. It's just gone. It's removed and the color scheme is even edited to accommodate the change.

Ok, I see now... we just had a tech misunderstanding...
The venturi is the black tube with a double taper that's between the right cabane struts. (it produced a vacuum to drive some of the instruments.)
You removed the air scoop which is fine too.

I'm pickin up what your laying down. The cowl vent is still gone but the machine gun and "Venturi" will disappear when you select anything other than "2STROKE". This rfx defaults with no gun or venturi.

Attachments

• Stamp SV-4b_Clean_EA.RFX
    17.2 MB · Views: 13
New Stamp AV

Just to keep from being too predictable, I did a smaller Stamp monoplane. :D

Attachments

• stamp 80 front.jpg
    stamp 80 front.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 10
andy29847 said:
Just to keep from being too predictable, I did a smaller Stamp monoplane. :D
Look for the prop visual scale setting. It will help you fit the prop hub within the spinner without changing performance. :)

Back