Suggestions for 3D plane

Here is a link to the twist 60 size. I would not recommend the twist for learnig 3D as it is hard to knifeedge, hover, and flatspin. I would recommend something like the new hangar 9 frenzy, or the showtime. Also profiles are easy to learn 3D with.

twist

showtime 50

showtime 90

frenzy

ohio model products

just look down through that website . alot of people have said the fusion flies awesome. The katana v2 70 would work great with your engine mine had a 90 4-stroke and it hovered at half throttle.

I don't know why your so set on the twist for learning 3d. once you got it you'd be real dissapointed. trust me I know what i'm talking about i have a 35% yak and a 33% sukhoi, and some smaller fliton models. atleast look at the showtime, or why don't you buy a plane that is actually scale? scale 3ders tend to do everything better.

I would get a profile plane. because they are easy to fly, and easier to hover than most airplanes, and they can take a beating. OMP makes some nice stuff.

harv

Also I have the Twist 60 with a Saito 100 in it and its more easy to hover than people say it is; you just have to get used to it. :D

Back