super scorpion

These are all way too far away and not high enough resolution for my needs. I am starting it with just the 3 views but I will need some close up details. especially seams, the bottom, How the fuselage joins to the vtail. Things like that and more. I would like to see the material it's made from, (Fiberglass most likely) and what the unfinished material looks like. Get a lot of shots with the best camera you can find. It will go a long way to making it look like the real thing. My job is difficult without the model right in front of me.

ohh i found one pic of the super scorpion inside the cookpit , its not my plane but its look the same :)

Attachments

• Scorp_10.jpg
    Scorp_10.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 16
hi boof i will ask my uncle to come and take few shots he is Graphic and he have a great camera.
for now thats all i can get and i will take a few pics with my phone ( galaxy s4 so the resolution is 12 mega pixels ) i hope that you can start the model without the pics.
the material it's made from you guess right its fiberglass and theres some balsa wood like the wall in the canopy but all other is fiberglass.
i dont think i can show you the unfinifhsed material , i will try to find you some pics over the net and send it to you .
i will try to get the pics as soon as i can.
thanks again barak .

Last edited:
I just noticed that you have posted in the G5 & G4 Designer's Corner.
I do not have that version. I only model for the current version as that is the only version I own. It allows for higher poly models. I will continue with this model but it will only be available for RF7. Hopefully you will be willing to upgrade.

These are some shots of the baby steps for the S Scorpion. I'll start a thread tomorrow.

Attachments

• Start01.jpg
    Start01.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 23
  • Start02.jpg
    Start02.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Start03.jpg
    Start03.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 10
Baby steps.......HA!!! I could do that in my sleep!!!:cool: ;) :p

Looks as good as I expected it would.

Do the horizontal planes move as flying elevators or is this strictly a vtail setup?

Back