Syestem freezes while loading

stewart_fan

When the game is starting the first screen shows "Loading Terrain" prior to upgrading it stoped at 97 out of 100 after updating to the latest version it stops at 61 of 100. My computer meets all the requirements listed and has not had any problems running software in the past. The system I am trying to run this program on is a Sony Vaio VGN-S150. I have uninstalled the video card drivers and loaded the latest drivers with no help. Any information you can give me on this problem would be appreciated.

Steve

Attachments

• G3 config.txt
    56.4 KB · Views: 56
I've reinstalled it twice and even tried to install it to the default directory. I've not had anything in the temp directory to delete because I've never gotten it to run.

Steve

There is definitely something funny happening with your install I looked at your D:\Games\RealFlightG3\Data folder and it contains 7 items. My folder has 11 items (see attached)

You have the latest version? (.410)

I recently installed G3 on a laptop like this 300.366 (CD) --> .366 (heli update 137 MB) --> .410 (180 MB)
and it worked ok.

I'm guessing the difference in files could be that you are starting with a newer version and that I have addon 5 ?? On CD 1 there is a file called BUILD.TXT what does yours contain ? (mine says 300.366)

Attachments

• my_data_folder.txt
    706 bytes · Views: 36
Last edited:
Yes I have updated to the latest version. The build.txt file on my CD says 300.366. Like I had stated before everything on my laptop meets all the system requirements. When I installed it on my desktop it works fine and the data directory has 7 files in it. The problem is I want it to work on my laptop due to the fact I travel alot and want to take it with me.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Have you tried downloading the two files in my previous post and install them in the same order I did ?

regards,

Tony.

Last edited:
Back