T-34c

Excellent job dhk79 on all the detail work to the T-34c the rivets,panel lines the interior panels,the CS,the flight physics,thanks

I'm not a super big fan of night flying, but those that are should like the panels.

Attachments

• Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 28
opjose said:
I assume that you did the details on the flaps, etc. with bump maps, right?
Partially. I also added a bit of shading to define the areas, so even with normal maps turn off you should still see the indentations.

I was able to hit the throttle pull back sharply and go into a hover, in fact its as easy to hover as the Extra300, was this intended :confused: Doesn't seem like a scale plane like this should be able to hover IMO.

I am posting a recording to show what I mean, I did not mess w/any settings on the plane.

Attachments

• Heeleycopter_T-34C Mentor_1.recording
    397.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Heeleycopter said:
I was able to hit the throttle pull back sharply and go into a hover, was this intended.
Yes, the model is overpowered (as many RC planes are). This model is based on an existing RC aircraft (see the first post) and scale performance based on a full scale aircraft was not a requirement.

Doug

EDIT: without doing any in-depth calculations, I'd say to get scale performance; drop the engine down to about a Saito 150-180 and reduce the control throws by about 1/3. The 50 cc engine specified by Scale Pursuit Models is vastly over kill (and I only put a 45 cc one in there).

Last edited:
maby its the version of g4.5 i have, the plane seems to have a good role off speed but when gets in the air, it seems to me like it slows down quite a bit. And the craziest thing happens when i try to edit the aircraft, as soon as i rotate the aircraft or click on anything (airframe, electronics, landing gear etc.), a small box pops up saying i have an error with something, i dont remember wut it said. But every time i click the "x'' button or the "OK/Cancel" buttons it pops up again about a milli second later, and it keeps going. I have no clue what to do. :confused: :( :mad:

If this is the only plane it is happening to, delete all references to it. AVs, CSs, and the model's sub-directory. Then download a fresh copy. If it is occurring to other models too, you have a file messed up in RF, and need to reinstall.

Since no one else is having this problem, it has to be on your PC. Here are the locations to all the T-34 files. Manually make sure all of them are deleted and download the aircraft again. Also make sure your RF is updated to the latest version.

Colorscheme pointer - C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\My Documents\RealFlight G4\Vehicles\ColorSchemes\t-38 talon.colorscheme

Custom Vehicle Physics File - C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\My Documents\RealFlight G4\Vehicles\CustomVehicles\T-34C Mentor.rfvehicle

Custon Vehicle pointer - C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\My Documents\RealFlight G4\Vehicles\CustomModels\T-34C Mentor.bse

Custom Model Directory - C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\My Documents\RealFlight G4\Vehicles\CustomModels\T-34C Mentor (includes KEX, TGA, & DDS files)

The above locations are for XP, Vista is similar but has a "User" subdirectory instead of a "Documents and Settings" one.

Back