216.3 KB · Views: 25
  • ScreenShot 07.jpg
    ScreenShot 07.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 17
  • ScreenShot 08.jpg
    ScreenShot 08.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 17
Sandi,
I really admire your work and I'm extremely impressed by the level of detail on this heli, but I have one question.
Why would one put a ZYX flybarless unit into a 600 size machine? Wouldn't it look way better to put a... Good system in there? :confused:

Jonas

Sandi,
I really admire your work and I'm extremely impressed by the level of detail on this heli, but I have one question.
Why would one put a ZYX flybarless unit into a 600 size machine? Wouldn't it look way better to put a... Good system in there? :confused:

Jonas
Hi!

Thank you for your compliment ...

Why I put a ZYX flybarless?
I accepted the request of "trex600ndfc" to make the model and I used his photos for shaping. That's it.

Last edited:
Ok, that explains everything... Please don't set it up to fly like a ZYX, that would put shame all over the heli :p

Ok, that explains everything... Please don't set it up to fly like a ZYX, that would put shame all over the heli :p
Hi,

I have reached the poly limit of 26.912!
Deleting the ZYX, polys drop to 26.812. Maybe I can do less...

If you propose something else, not complex, with 3-View photos, must fit with current wires and can be made about 188-200 polys. I will do it!!!

See picture below. Wires cannot be modified. like I explain, I reached the poly limit...

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
There is an AC-3X i built for the Diabolo... Feel free to use it if you want, it's got 60 Polys :)
The wiring would still needed to be modified, you would have to delete two servocables to get it right (weee, more polys to save!)

The single wires would also need to be colored differently, but coloring shouldn't be a problem :) The servocables need to look like on the picture i attached. Yes, the wires are that colorful :D

Attachments

• wirecolor.jpg
    wirecolor.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 12
  • AC-3X.zip.rfx
    366.9 KB · Views: 1
Sorry to shoot off here... does it really matter? I don't think that you will be able to read the name of the FBL unit from 4 feet away... certainly not with the canopy on.. and I am certain that you will not program to any specific unit as that is currently not possible.

Just go with what you got is my vote.

Sorry to shoot off here... does it really matter? I don't think that you will be able to read the name of the FBL unit from 4 feet away... certainly not with the canopy on.. and I am certain that you will not program to any specific unit as that is currently not possible.

Just go with what you got is my vote.
Hi,

I agree about your opinion. It is true!

But ... I can't resist to shaping the model to the smallest details.
I am some kind of the 3DS "Max-HOLIC"... I like to shaping the model and reshaping to the "bones". That's why my works takes so much time. Sorry!

For the change, I will think...

Certainly doesn't it matter which System is in there. But why shouldn't we be realistic? When I converted my base Logo 600 to the 690 SX, I built an Scorpion commander ESC and relabeled the motor. I even reteytured the belt pulley, a part you don't even see :) It's just, IF someone goes close, and I'll certainly do so, he won't see a cheap hobbyking FBL in a T-Rex.

Kyle's doing the setup? Oh well, how couldn't he :D

impressive work oneeyejack ,i used to fly with tarot zyx on my trex 600n dfc never had any issue it flies great for the cost of the unit ,now i installed an ikon fbl unit and wow what a difference ,but dont get me wrong the tarot zyx is a good unit for the money you pay for it

Certainly doesn't it matter which System is in there. But why shouldn't we be realistic? When I converted my base Logo 600 to the 690 SX, I built an Scorpion commander ESC and relabeled the motor. I even reteytured the belt pulley, a part you don't even see :) It's just, IF someone goes close, and I'll certainly do so, he won't see a cheap hobbyking FBL in a T-Rex.

Kyle's doing the setup? Oh well, how couldn't he :D
It's done!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 33
You are doing wonderful work 1IJack... eventually when it becomes possible to skin the program with a radio specific interface and select the servos, motors and controller unit, I will be right there with you. In the mean time, it is just nice to see working components and the great graphics you provide. We will never agree on what components are best to use, nor should we.

Hi,

I agree about your opinion. It is true!

But ... I can't resist to shaping the model to the smallest details.
I am some kind of the 3DS "Max-HOLIC"... I like to shaping the model and reshaping to the "bones". That's why my works takes so much time. Sorry!

For the change, I will think...

Hi

Sorry guys, but once again I will be absent.
I have some health problems (nothing serious).
Maybe... I'll have to stay in the hospital for 5 days under the care of antibiotics.

The project will have to wait...

I'll stay in touch!

Back