Taking Suggestions

abaser

After losing my PC I've finally got a replacement that hopefully I can get everything going on again. That being said, I'm taking suggestions for my next model. I'm looking for something RC that high res plans can be found, and something that hasn't been done time and time again. Prefer not to have retracts but will consider them. Please post a pic or link to the model in your suggestion.

Sport:
1.There never seems to be enough twins
2. The Sig Kougar is a now a bit dated(?), maybe a 2018 version?
3. Anything showing lots of "bones" always looks good
4. Custom plane you would design

Scale:
Never have enough planes with big radials (good E power cooling :) )
The fighter from Quantum of Solace? Oops.. retracts.
One of the 1930s Clipper planes? With differential thrust would taxi very cool.

Other:
Float plane?

Attachments

• QoS_SF_260.jpg
    QoS_SF_260.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Attachments

• 2018-08-27 23_16_22-Window.jpg
    2018-08-27 23_16_22-Window.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 2018-08-27 23_16_51-Window.jpg
    2018-08-27 23_16_51-Window.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 2018-08-27 23_18_20-Window.jpg
    2018-08-27 23_18_20-Window.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Sweet looking jet for sure. Reminds me a lot of the Sebart Miss Wind I started once upon a time and one I'll consider.

I appreciate the suggestions thus far, and welcome more,but I think I'm going to go out on my own and do one that caught my eye.i plan to go all out on this one so you can expect details like this. More to come in a separate build thread.

Attachments

• IMG_1858.JPG
    IMG_1858.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 9
I appreciate the suggestions thus far, and welcome more,but I think I'm going to go out on my own and do one that caught my eye.i plan to go all out on this one so you can expect details like this. More to come in a separate build thread.

Very nice I'm looking forward to your build. It sure is good to see you back here. So what plane is it if you don't mind.

Looks like maybe a staggerwing ?

The pilot RC Pitts Challenger. Anyone who knows me knows I love the bipes and when I saw this one I looked on the swaps and only found one older version of it. While that version does look good, it is missing a lot of detail on it so I decided a newer version would be nice. I've still got a few days before I get all the necessary software loaded up so it might be a while before I get it started.

Attachments

• IMG_1855.JPG
    IMG_1855.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 11
The pilot RC Pitts Challenger. Anyone who knows me knows I love the bipes and when I saw this one I looked on the swaps and only found one older version of it. While that version does look good, it is missing a lot of detail on it so I decided a newer version would be nice. I've still got a few days before I get all the necessary software loaded up so it might be a while before I get it started.

Thanks for the look that will be a very interesting build to watch. Can't wait to see the cool details you put in it.

Back