The 182 Cessna Terroist AV needs to go!!

rltrahan

I'm posting this with hopes that a Moderator will see it ! The recent file 182 Cessna Terrorist AV needs to be removed before someone from the FAA gets a hold of it. I'm an AMA member who has signed many petitions and attended meeting to fight for the rights of this hobby to not be regulated by the FAA and shut down permanently. Some may see this file as a joke or harmless but it is considered a real threat to national security and made public on this website and forum. Everyone thought the guy that told his buddy he was going to put C4 in an RC was a joke and now its used as ammunition to fight against our rights to fly RC! Moderators please remove it before it becomes something serious!

I second that it's discusting and the guy needs to be banned if this is his mental state of thinking what next considering his total lack of empathy for what is happening in the world today and how many people have lost their lives and loved ones to terroisum and alike. We don't need this type of discusting attatude on our forum and in our hobby, it's people like this that makes it bad for the rest of the world and its just sick.
Please remove this atrocity and the instigator of it as well PLEASE!!!

I'm posting this with hopes that a Moderator will see it ! The recent file 182 Cessna Terrorist AV needs to be removed before someone from the FAA gets a hold of it. I'm an AMA member who has signed many petitions and attended meeting to fight for the rights of this hobby to not be regulated by the FAA and shut down permanently. Some may see this file as a joke or harmless but it is considered a real threat to national security and made public on this website and forum. Everyone thought the guy that told his buddy he was going to put C4 in an RC was a joke and now its used as ammunition to fight against our rights to fly RC! Moderators please remove it before it becomes something serious!

Major discussion at club meetings. Hear it right from the source. Club president
is also the AMA District 1 president.

Bad enough they impose "no - fly" times during certain periods. Happened the last time O' Bammy came into town. They're now working on imposing "ceiling" heights for un-manned aircraft, from what I've heard, like 300' which is a joke.
I don't know how far this has gone ...but
This AV must be removed! As not to cause the FAA (which I'm sure is monitoring sites like this) to impose any more regulations on the hobby ....

Bad taste? Definitely.

Over reaction? I'd bet on that. The FAA has no idea this site exists, I would bet. I do not condone the AV, but calling the AV 'a real threat to national security' is a bit over the top. I'm sure the FAA, CIA, and every other government agency has scores or hundreds of threats that have more priority than our little forum here. If I go home tonight and hear about KnifeEdge.com on the news, I'll have to eat my words.

Well I would agree that the av is not a threat to NS but what I found offencive was the discription it was disturbing to say the least and we don't need that here or in the hobby

Maybe the file description has changed or something. I don't see any difference between this and the combat mustang... What am I missing?

OVER REACTION??? there are many simulators that include guns.

I never would have even looked at this, but for the comments here... the comments probably caused a lot more downloads... the AV designer added a gun... guns have been illegally shooting game from airplanes for years.

Sniping from an airplane?? Ask your sniper friend how that would affect his accuracy... not good I imagine.

Last edited:
Maybe the file description has changed or something. I don't see any difference between this and the combat mustang... What am I missing?

OVER REACTION??? there are many simulators that include guns.

I saw the file shortly after it was uploaded, it hasn't changed since then.

I definitely agree 100% with the over reaction statement. When i read the description of the model, what I take from reading the description is the poster, wants a plane from Iraq or wherever to come to Utah so he/she can shoot down the terrorist. After reading several of this person's post's I think this is probably a 8-10 yr old child who is to young to remember anything or wasn't around for 9-11.

We have seen worse on here. (Hitler CS comes to mind) and surely the wording could be a bit better however due to the poster of the AV being a child, he/she probably doesn't know any better or even have the ability to comprehend what he/she is doing or saying.

Also there are a lot of AV's on here with guns as well as a lot of video games with guns including First person shooters that simulate soldiers killing terrorists where they play other real person players that are the terrorists/enemy. This is the way things are now and I don't see it changing any time soon.

Last edited:
Back