The InterLinkDX Drivers are not installed I think where am I able to download them?

It uses a standard game controller driver that is already in windows. There is no driver to download.

It says usb device not recognized The last usb you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows dose not recognize it when I plug in the interlink dx

Have you tried connecting to another usb port ?
Try connecting the InterlinkDX to another computer to see if Windows will recognize it.

It works on my other computer but not on the Mac I’m using parallel some times it works some times it gives me the error message also in the launcher it says try plugin in a controller or if your using a wireless try powering it on

It works on my other computer but not on the Mac I’m using parallel some times it works some times it gives me the error message also in the launcher it says try plugin in a controller or if your using a wireless try powering it on
It may be working now I just took it out of testing mode and it’s working but it may be on and off like I said before if there is a fix for it

Once you put a Mac and use Parallels in the mix you're on your own as far as support goes. Bootcamp is the preferred method to use RF on the Mac.

Back