The Realflight Interlink DX needs to have a wireless feature..

jerryn

I hope the developers are monitoring this thread. The Realflight Interlink needs to have a bluetooth wireless feature.

For now I use my Specktrum DXe with the WS2000.. I picked up an Frsky wireless usb receiver for my Taranis Q7.. but I don't use that radio with my Eflight Airplanes. I use my QX7 for my RMRC and scratch built aircraft.

It would be great to have a 16 channel bluetooth Interlink DX controller.

Thanks.

This has been discussed many times here. Currently, the maximum wireless channels are eight using a spectrum device W2000? 16 channel RC radios are rather expensive. I am sure everyone would like the Interlink DX wireless in an inexpensive package. I don't know if we will ever get that. I do think the Interlink DX is the best RC controller on the market at the moment. I NEVER use my expensive field transmitters to sim. JMO

With the FrSky usb adapter I can use my Q7 and have 8 inputs (joystick, knobs) and 8 switches.
I fly my Eflight airplanes with a DXe radio.. I am using that right now for the Opterra model I modified for
Realflight. I prefer to use the radio that I use with the real airplane.

I verified the WS2000 is limited to 8 channels. So it's good enough for most airplanes, but won't work
with 12+ channel helis. For now I can use my Taranis Q7 for anything that requires over 8 channels.

I like to use my transmitters for SIM because it gives me a similar feel to when I'm flying at my clubs field.

If the Interlink DS was wireless then it would be "the best"..

I wonder if anyone has tried a wireless usb adapter between thier PC and controller.
That might work. If it works I will use an InterlinkDX

Back