The Russian version

Pavelves

I welcome all.
My question concerns founders of this magnificent product more.
When it will be possible to see the Russian version of a simulator? I even am ready to Russify him, but I do not know with the help of what program it to make. Help please. ;)

Whence such aggression?
Many in Russia do not use this simulator because do not know English language. I only have offered the help.

And official developers come on this site? How with them it is possible to communicate?
Wrote on electronic mail - do not answer,
Here too silence. :)

Hello pavelves,

There is no Russian translation available for RealFlight, and unfortunately at this time we are unable to support one.

I so have understood, what in the near future is not planned to Russify a simulator?
And in what the problem consists? :rolleyes:

Pavelves said:
I so have understood, what in the near future is not planned to Russify a simulator?
And in what the problem consists? :rolleyes:

Thank you for your interest in translating RealFlight to Russian.

At this time, our game engine is limited in its ability to store and display the character set used by your language. This is not an easy problem for us to solve.

We do appreciate your interest and will consider this limitation as we discuss features for future versions. We would love to make the simulator more approachable for people with needs such as yours.

Jim

Here now all problem is clear. Thanks for the answer. We will wait for the new version with Russian. I wish good luck. :)

Ryan

What if you Had Help from a Developer team in Russia, I know a good one, that works in English and Russian. THey can probably Help with Translation porting. The Develope a Popular Program Turbocad.

SOftDev SPB.

I Know some of Them.

Pm Me if interested.

The Russian company has transformed Turbocad in the past and could help.

Российская компания преобразовала Turbocad в прошлое и могла помочь.

Back