TrackIR

Its been almost 2 years I'M thinking he's had enough time to figure it out

And if he did was probably disapointed as its been reported TrackIR dosen't (or didnt) work as well in RF as it does in a FPS

PonyMan....with respect to your question about TrackIR 5's OFF and TRACKIR options are greyed out and don't work....

I know that me saying it works fine on my end is being of absolutely no help to you at all. The only suggestion I have is call the TRACK IR folks and see if they can help.

Do hope you get it figured out .... TRACK IR makes flying FPV within RF amazing!!!!!!

I got it figured out! I think TrackIR has to be on before you load RF. Can't turn it on while RF is already running it seems? Anyways it works and I'm thoroughly enjoying it! It works in photofields too, but in fixed cam position only. I've been "flying" my tail off!

I don't know what you mean by 2 years numbskull, I just bought it yesterday and installed it.

But thanks for your help Fun2av8RC! I truly appreciate the uncommon favor of a direct answer on this forum. And I agree 100% - TRACK IR makes flying FPV within RF amazing!!!!!!

Ya my bad....
Someone referenced jeffs post ...he hasn't been around for over a year and i scrolled up and looked at his post 2 yaers ago and got the whole time frame mixed up...im usually on a PC not a cheap diumb phone....with a tiny scree little letters and putting off reading glasses

glad you got it going and like it....if you like it in RF youll be blown away in other programs as its supposed to work a lot better than in RF according to ohhers

Back