Tractor 120

Well maybe someday I'll finally get finished. When I created the tail gear I cheated on the lever in the front where the springs attach and made it at a 90 degree angle but on the real plane the rod from the rudder goes through the fuselage and comes out at the same angle as the rudder so that lever is angled and quite a ways up from where I had it. I always planned to go back and make it look like the real plane but never took the time but this morning I decided I couldn't release it that way so I went back and fixed it. Here's a picture so you can see what I'm talking about. So another detail to make it more accurate to the real plane.

View attachment 121042
This is a loooooooong build process!

Can someone make a CS where it is just the wood and electronics no paint?

Here is the see through blue one you see above with nothing on it. It's pretty easy to change the color to whatever you want. If you don't know how to do that let me know what color you want. There is no color "clear" if that is what you are looking for.

Attachments

• tractor 120_CS.RFX
    4.7 MB · Views: 11
I sent an email to Flying Circus last night and ask if they had any pictures of the throttle servo and radio installation. I got a reply this morning with some pictures so here's the throttle servo I added using one of the pictures. In another picture the receiver is shown strapped to the right side of the fuselage in front of the bulk head behind the throttle servo so I'll add the receiver there and put the battery strapped to the fuselage on left side at the same place. Then I'll add some wiring. This will definitely add some nice detail so thanks Doug for mentioning it because I do want a very light CS so you can see everything.

Tractor 120 73.jpg

Last edited:
Back