Thomas G-K

Twisted Hobbys Edge 540_EA

You really did a wonderful job with this EA will you be doing anymore Twisted Hobby's planes like the Crack Beavers,Triplanes or the Crack Yak XL???

WTF! Dude why you being so rude to everyone id love to see you create an ea you fricking idiot Thomas created the edge you had before but removed it because a Chinese
nope. this is a complete steal. there was an old rcfactory edge 580 pro that was on swaps but was deleted i have both the files they are identical you fricking idiot. the colur scheme even says "edge 580 pro" and you couldnt even be bothered to fix it? shame on you.
company was reproducing from his files learn some manners!

nope. this is a complete steal. there was an old rcfactory edge 580 pro that was on swaps but was deleted i have both the files they are identical you fricking idiot. the colur scheme even says "edge 580 pro" and you couldnt even be bothered to fix it? shame on you.
A couple on month ago i have made a first version of the Twisted Hobbys/ Rc factory Edge 540, you will find a photo !
If you have download the first RCF Edge 540 i think you have see the problem with the scheme, and the plane was without ailerons, stab and rudder !!
Also, as a proof i can give you a photo of the 3D file !
So yes it's the same 3D files , BUT THE 3D FILE WAS MADE BY MYSELF AND ALL PROBLEMS ARE FIX NOW !
You know @Cato Werner it is verry difficult to build a RealFlight plane.
You should learn how to make an EA plane before critict a person who know how to make a plane !

As @edge v3 said, if I have deleted a lot of plane it's because one of my 3D file (Extra 330sc ) was copy by a manufacturer in China !

You should be happy to have F3P planes on RF ! and if you are not happy you can't dowload it if you want
Capture d’écran 2021-05-03 203939.pngCapture d’écran 2021-05-03 201524.png

wow, insulting a 12 year old? nice. fudge you. ill no longer be making edits / commenting on this site ever again. ty. bye. forever.
and bruh your other edits are mint as i was saying this one was stolen, witch i was wrong, and you know maybe a little over reaction but like... i usually dont bother looking at who made the AV or EA or whatever but even if i did, it was like 4 months ago i think correct me if im wrong but i wouldnt remember that long ago lol.

Can someone help with loading errors? I've imported other downloads from here successfully.
RealFlight 9.5
This model shows:
Landing Gear has no Frame
Plane file refers to missing Visual Frame '~CS_LW'
Fuselage Component Horizontal Fuselage has no frame but has non-zero aerodynamics percent.

Back