Ugly Storm

I'm just going to add the bulkheads and call it a day that will make the fuselage look good enough. I might add some wires going back to the servos. I'll see what it looks like once I get it in realflight the bulkheads might be enough.
I want to see the twisted Servo extensions. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Boy those would look great for the NG. <grin>
I’m not done yet. I don’t really remember the exact poly count though. I’m already pushing 55,000 I think. The last time I checked the engine it was in the neighborhood of 12,000 itself. If I’ve got ‘em, you know me, I’ll push the limits. ? Heck, if I can figure it out, I may even model the braided ignition wires. ?

I haven't finished all of them but here's a render showing the first three. What's slowing me down is when I use the "inset" option to reduce the size of the full polygon for the front and back of each bulkhead the rounded area at each corner causes all the vertex to get messed up so I have to fix each corner by hand. So I did the first three and will fix the others later. But you can see what they look like.

Ugly Storm 14.jpg

Thanks guys.

Man I just got scared I was just finishing up a large change when my system locked up with little flashing characters all over both screens (dual monitors) and it wouldn't come back so I had to hard reset it. I was worried about where I saved last but once the computer got going again it looks like I saved right after the last thing I did so I didn't loose any work. But it looked like a memory error so I was hoping the computer would come back up at all. Anyway we'll see if it happens again because that wasn't a normal lockup. But for now things are working. Now it's time to stop and make some supper and watch a movie with the wife.

Back