Ultimate Dog Fights Airport Release

Geish

Hello...I am new here, and I joined because I run the Server: DOG FIGHTS, plus, I have created my very own field for the Ultimate Dog Fight and I just wanted to share that with you very fine people....

So please check out the swap pages for this wonderful airport that I just recently uploaded....Coment and rate PLEASE!

Now you have TWO options to choose from!!

NEWS BULLENTINE

Choose from the fields:
Flight CHALLENGER2 (Easier and better for weak computers)
Ultimate Dog Fight Airport (Harder and works best on 1.0Ghz or better CPU)

A bit...

... anxious are we? Three posts in as many minutes is spamming. Not the thing to do on a forum. Just a hint on how things should be done. Use the 'edit' button to update your previous post.
About your u/l'd airport. For my taste, TOO BUSY, there are way too many objects to run into and block the view of your aircraft. I don't think you'd want me to rate it, as I would probably disappoint your rather obvious expectations. I've been a spectator at numerous 'survival combat' contests and there are never obstacles to block the pilot's view of his or his opponets view. Just something to think about.
Good luck on future airports though.

Jim

Thank-you for your feedback.

I don't call it spamming, as I am not actually spaming anyone here. As you can see, this post is almost 2 hours (or more) later then the previous.

But thanks.
------------------------------------------
NEW

I have just added, a less crowded, or 'busy' airport with some added features!

Go check out V2.

I will work on a minimal 'BUSY' airport with added features as V3, which will be the BIG one (As in changes)

But for now, you have the original and now, a new V2. I hope in V3, I can add more space to the place, and cut back on Pylon use.

Jimmy Newton said:
I don't think you'd want me to rate it, as I would probably disappoint your rather obvious expectations.
That reminds me of another current thread around here. Let's not rate anything unless we rate it a '10'. Which also defeats the purpose of ratings.

Correct...

jeffpn said:
That reminds me of another current thread around here. Let's not rate anything unless we rate it a '10'. Which also defeats the purpose of ratings.

... and that is why I didn't rate it, but did leave some constructive comments on how to improve it and make it better liked for the majority of users here. I'm sure that his next efforts will be much more appealing.

?? I don't really care if you rate it a 1. You can rate it anything you like. It is your opinion.

----------------------------------
NEW V3 IS HERE

Go check it out. less busy, easier to fly in, more space, everything I said I was going to do, I did. Less objects too, but, in my opinion, it is WAY better.

So go check it out in the Swap pages.

Dog Fight Airports

Geish said:
Hello...I am new here, and I joined because I run the Server: DOG FIGHTS, plus, I have created my very own field for the Ultimate Dog Fight and I just wanted to share that with you very fine people....

So please check out the swap pages for this wonderful airport that I just recently uploaded....Coment and rate PLEASE!

I've been watching this guy for a while and the way he is posting seems to be a kid looking for a tap on the head saying (good Boy,good boy,you did real good) Just what it looks like to me. :eek:

?? I am not a kid, and I do not want someone to do that to me. I just wanted to share my airports. I don't care what other people think about them.

Geish said:
?? I don't really care if you rate it a 1. You can rate it anything you like. It is your opinion.
That was my point. Aparrently missed. There are alot of "Trophies for everyone" believers here.

exactly, rate it what you want to rate it. I don't care if it is rated a 1, it is YOUR opinion, you shouldn't care about hwta the designer thinks, besides, the designers should take this and tweak there design if it is that bad anyways.

One Tree in a field stands out

If there is one Tree at the Far edge of my flying field. I'll Hit it. :(

needless to say anything about towers every where im my flying field.

There are a lot better sim out there for Cockpit and chase plane flying. I still prefer to fly with my feet on the ground and looking up.

It was a fun field to fly, to give my self a break from RC flying. I do like the Fun fields with places to try to land RC and Helei on top of polls 3k feet in the air. these field uasly do not last long on my HD. keep up the good work and to each his Own :)

Last edited:
Back