Unable to connect Multiplayer

skiman21632

I got a strange error for the first time tonight trying to connect for multiplayer. All i can say is i installed expansion pack1 hope this is not my problem. See attached screenshot. Please shed some light on this problem. Thanks Skiman

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 37
When is it going to be back up I have to have multiplayer I am having withdraws pretty soon I am going to have to go to some kind of meetings for this.

I'm getting the same thing, and I'm going through withdrawls too :-/

It's been down since last night when I got home from work around midnight CST

NPO

I suggest you guys keep calling them...They just wont give any specific answer except..we are aware and working on it.....sigh :rolleyes:

here is there reply to server problem

I E-Mailed them and called about the multiplayer problem here is a copy of the reply I recieved
:confused:

Thank you for your recent email.

We are sorry, but currently our server is down due to a technical difficulty. We are currently working on the problem, but do not know specifically know long it will be. Generally, it takes less than a day for the server to be back up and running at full capacity. We regret any inconvenience this situation may cause you.

I hope you find this information helpful. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can also reach our product support technical team at 217-398-8970 during our regular business hours Monday through Friday 8am to 7pm Central time. Be sure to have your computer specifications and serial number for your software available at the time of your call. PLEASE REMEMBER to attach all previous correspondence (and dxdiag information if previously
requested) with our responses to any follow up e-mail you may send. This will allow us to better track our attempts to troubleshoot your problem.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of e-mail we receive, WE ARE UNABLE TO SAVE OR REMEMBER E-MAIL MESSAGES ONCE WE HAVE SENT A RESPONSE.

HAVE YOU SEEN OUR NEW WEB SITE?
In an effort to provide you with the fastest, most up-to-date support available, we have developed a new web site dedicated specifically to answering your questions or concerns regarding all versions of our software. Most of the difficulties users have running our software are related to problems we have already seen many times before, and have consequently developed reliable solutions to correct. Please try visiting this new resource we have developed for you. Most likely your problem or concern has already been encountered before and the fix or answer you need is already there waiting for you! You can visit this new site at www.gpsoftware.com . Please give it a try!

Sincerely,
Mike M.
RealFlight Technical Support
Great Planes Model Distributors
www.gpsoftware.com
www.realflight.com
www.realrace.com
www.rc-pilot.com

NO AUTORESPONDER

_______|_______
___---(X)---___
o/ \o