"Unexpected error" on startup

SuperSanka

Hi,

I am receiving the "unexpected error" on startup. I've tried uninstalling RF, and reinstalling it with various options checked (publicbeta). But this error continues to pop up. This occurred when I was trying to load a downloaded plane (but this plane had worked previously)--RF Evolution crashed and then this error prevents me from accessing the main screen.

Since it appears even after i re-install I suspect it might be related to my computer? I saw a thread on RF 9.5 with this error and they kept talking about USB drivers. I am using a DXE and the Spektrum Dongle.

My fingers are itching!Thank you!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 10
you can delete the plane it is a rfvehicle file from C:\Users\<yourName>\Documents\RealFlight Evolution\Vehicles\CustomVehicles. then when you start rf the next time it will load the default plane because it will not be able to find the plane the with issues.

If the plane is an EA you may want to delete the folder from with the name of the plane as well as the .bse file with the same name as the folder from C:\Users\<yourName>\Documents\RealFlight Evolution\Vehicles\CustomModels/<planeName>.

Back