Update Model in Swap Page

HolzingerM

Hy guys!

I created the Synergy N9 helicopter for G3 and a friend of mine told me that I should optimice the canpoys geometry and the texture on it.

So I did, and now I like to update the existing model in the swap Page.

It always told my that I'm not allowed to delete the old model and it isn't possible to upload the file a second time because it exists an aircraft with the same name.

I don't want to rename my model, I would like to update the exsting one.
If someone tells my that he found an other mistake, I would also correct it,...

If I always rename my models and post it at the swap page, in a view month there where mayby 3 or more Synergys on the swap because of my mistakes at the modeling of it.

So, now my question:
Is it possible to replace my model?
Can the admins replace it?

Thanks for the answers!
Holzinger Mario

You can't remove the _EA until any variants or colorschemes that go with it are removed.
First you'll need to delete both of your Colorschemes, and then ask Max to delete his colorscheme.
Once that is done, then you can delete the _EA.

Then re-submit as you wish.

It's a real pain in the butt, I know, but we've all been there. Just wish KE would give us a better way to Revise our uploaded content.

Hi phrank!

Thanks for answering.

I will talk with maxx, because he is the one who told my that I should optimice the canopy. :D

Good, a little friendly fire then.
I'm glad you decided to give the canopy a little facelift. ;)

Its better to have a good model first. Then i can make a good Canopy for it, so he is welcome to delete the model to fix the canopy. ;)

Back