Update RF7.5 will not install

DownUnderDroner

I just bought a RF Drone kit and when I try to install the RF 7.5 update from the RF website download, at the end of installing I get three messages saying they are missing a Reg Key..

What is happening and how can I update my new RF Drone program?.

I use a Toshiba Satillite Pro laptop with W10 but it does not have a 3D vid card.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited:
RealFlight Drone doesn't get the RealFlight 7.5 update. The RealFlight 7.5 update is only for owners of realflight 7.0. You will need to purchase the RealFlight 7.5 upgrade. The program is asking for the 7.5 upgrade serial number.

RealFlight Drone is a basic version of RealFlight 7.5. It's already up to date.

Last edited:
RealFlight Drone doesn't get the RealFlight 7.5 update. The RealFlight 7.5 update is only for owners of realflight 7.0. You will need to purchase the RealFlight 7.5 upgrade. The program is asking for the 7.5 upgrade serial number.

RealFlight Drone is a basic version of RealFlight 7.5. It's already up to date.
i have RF drone if you go to where it say updates there is one that is a update for the DRONE verison it adds a couple more quads and and a few more landscapes

i have RF drone if you go to where it say updates there is one that is a update for the DRONE verison it adds a couple more quads and and a few more landscapes

Your still on the Drone Edition, you don't /can't download the RealFlight 7.5 updates. Your update was strictly content updates and contained no physics updates. Some of the updates we received on 7.5 included physics updates in addition to content. As far as physics go, your quads fly exactly the same as mine do except I can change mine to fly differently if I want/need to because I have the editor. The whole camera facing the wrong way on the racer could have easily been fixed by the user in 7.5 where KE had to release a update to fix it.

You can purchase the RealFlight 7.5 upgrade disc and have both versions though. Not a bad deal really.

Last edited:
As far as physics go, your quads fly exactly the same as mine do except I can change mine to fly differently if I want/need to because I have the editor. The whole camera facing the wrong way on the racer could have easily been fixed by the user in 7.5 where KE had to release a update to fix it.

Huh???

I can't tell if by "facing the wrong way" and "not facing the direction of flight" you mean actually backwards, or if you just mean that you don't like that the camera is level in art and in the main variant, and that it is only angled up in a physics variant.

If the former, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

If the latter, I disagree that anything is "wrong". Lots of small quad designs have level cameras. This was a design decision that leaves room for a greater variety of configurations over time.

In any event, we've released only one update for RealFlight Drone--the one in which the Tempest 250 (both variants) was introduced. It seems like you're suggesting that we put out a fix at some point, and for a problem I am not aware of. I must confess to being pretty confounded.

Back