Upgrade to 7.0?

Hello,
how do I upgrade to the new version of 7? I only saw links for those who purchased from August 2013 up. I installed mind 1-1-13

Thanks

go to to your local hobby store or on-line and buy the RF upgrade disc around 50 usd
all that is required
is that you have a previous version of RF with a legit Interlink Elite that came with 4,0, 4.5 , 5.0 , 5.5 , RF6 (I assume that's what you have as you posted in the RF 6 section

Last edited:
Sadly, you do not qualify for the free upgrade. That is a narrow window of very recent purchasers. You get to pay the upgrade fee like the rest of us. At least you didn't buy it one day before the upgrade window began.

im in uk opjose...seen it somewhere just send proof and serial number away to them and they send it to you...sure?
p.s still stuck with error code from pre post

im in uk opjose...seen it somewhere just send proof and serial number away to them and they send it to you...sure?
p.s still stuck with error code from pre post

That was only for people who purchased 6.5 just prior to the release of 7.0.

That was only for people who purchased 6.5 just prior to the release of 7.0.

You sure about that?

Just bought 6.5 from my LHS, and they are claiming I'll get a free upgrade to 7.0. The form they gave me (also available via the RF web site) states free upgrades are available to anyone buying 6.5 after 10/1/13, as long as the required materials to be submitted are postmarked by 1/31.

Back