Uploading repaint

Here's your problem:How in the world did you come up with that process?

1 Save colorscheme as...
2 Edit the new .tga
3 Export your file as a CS

Three different folders. Geesh!!!

Why won't you listen to what we're trying to tell you? You are so far off base from the proper method, you can't see it.

I'll just figure it out myself....:mad:

Or follow the step by step I provided that you quoted. Like I said, you think this is much more difficult than it really is. That's contributing to your confusion.

I was able to export the file (DG-800-A-G4._EA) but when I'm uploading, it's telling me the name doesn't match. I re downloaded the file again and named my upload exactly the same and it still says no record in the files.

Fug this....

Last edited:
Look. You are so far off the proper process that you need to consult your manual on how to do this. It is covered in there. Or follow the instructions in the link abaser gave you. Don't assume you know what to do. That's gotten you into enough trouble already.

Well, Curt.
Thing is, when you perform an edit of any kind, it must be saved as a unique name.
By uploading your version, it would overwrite the original colorscheme of the model that already is up on the swap pages.
Your .rfx also contains a single .TGA.
Your .dds files did not carry over.
Listen to the guys, you must include .TGA for the Basic difusse, Normals and specular maps (3 in total)

I got an error when I chose your colorscheme. Ended RF. Let me see why, or if I can get around it.

You only need the base .tga. You don't need the _N or _S. (But they do make the model look so much better.)

It is a different filename. It has a 2 in it.

Hey guys, I DO very much appreciate your time... but at this point, I'm doing nothing more than wasting your time and i apologize for that.

I'll just have to keep the file for personal use....

Thanks SO much again for your time.

The name is different, but the scheme is the same. Should this be like the picture you posted before? It's not.

The name is different, but the scheme is the same. Should this be like the picture you posted before? It's not.

I'm going to repaint the TGA file using ONLY Corel X5. This way when i'm done, I can save in the SAME format so I don't lose any of my effects such as clear canopy etc.

I'll keep trying and will eventually get it right...

Back