Vampire RCAF CS

Edd

I have just downloaded the Vampire RCAF CS, but it comes up all white, what am I doing wrong ? Yes, I have imported, and selected the RCAF color scheme, but it still comes up all white. Please help. :confused:

You have not said what you did............ how can we tell you what you did wrong ...
theres more than one way to incorrectly import a file so its all guess work on this end

Thanks for your reply Major. Well, I've downloaded the color scheme just like all of the rest, and their it sits in my documents. And then when I go to G5, I select it to Import as a color scheme, and the model remains the same, no color, no texture. Same way has worked for me in the past. The model flys fine, but has no color or texture. Can you take me through the procedure that should be use, step by step. It seems apparent that I must be missing a step for this one ?

Thanks for your help.

Edd

On the page for every swap file is a yellow question mark. Click it for complete instructions. Whether it downloads as a .zip or an .rfx is irrelevant. Do not unzip the file.

imported just fine for me

thats what I was leading up to jeff........ most folks who get it as a zip file try to unzip it

if hes seeing a white plane then there is not anything required that hes missing...obviously he has the vampire EA installed
it would tell him he does not have the aircraft when he tried to import the CS

I'd try a Restore Defaults from the launcher
If that does not work try deleting the DH_Vampire EA through the "Manage User Files"
Remember to back up any AVs you may have created for the DH_vampire before deleting the EA (best way to do that is to export the AVs as an RFX file;) )
And then re-DL and import both the EA , the problem CS and any other 3rd party AVs or CSs in case something got corrupted...............best to start fresh

Attachments

• ScreenShot1330215158.jpg
    ScreenShot1330215158.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
OK gyz, I got it now. Don't know what I did differently, but I deleted everything from files, and started over, but this time I left out Vampire LS, and just went with Vampire B, and Vampire RCAF CS. It seamed to make the difference ?

Thanks for your help.

Edd

I'm just wondering if Vampire LS wasn't contaminating some thing ?

Regardless; she turned out to be a beautiful flying aeroplane.

Thanks again for your help.

Edd

Last edited:
I'll agreefter importing it to see if I had the same problem I flew it around for a while ...flys nice
of course having never flown the real thing ........."'?

Back