View options in RF9 stopped working-can/t get different views on any aircraft

Karrdds

Have a new RF9 software only with a US2000 dongle, with a DX6E tx---has been working fine. Had to reboot dongle, now it works with the exception, I can't get any different views. Help!!! what have I done wrong!

Under Environment-Select Airport at the top of the screen. Pick anything not listed under PhotoFields.

The User Manual still works.
Hey Ryan, how many million times are we going to have to see this question? This should be handled with an error message in the software explaining what is wrong and how to fix it. As part of my business, I analyse requests for help. The question often leads to improvements in the software.

Last edited:
wow-interesting way to treat a new-comer! if it has been covered a hundred times- you've seen it, but I haven't! Sorry to "insult" you- I'm just trying to learn- I won't ask any more questions. Sorry , again

Oh poor pity you. You seem to think the whole world should drop what they are doing and answer your mediocre query because you are too lazy or incompetent to search for the answer or read the manual. Do your own homework and stop wasting our time. Almost every question a beginner has has been answered many times. Especially This one.

Let's be clear about one thing. You are most welcome to ask a question. Just try to help yourself first. There are so many resources available.

Back