Wanted: Spinner

Jesse

Somewhere in my travels I have misplaced my spinner file. Does anyone have
a spare I can borrow? It is " ~CS_SPINNER " I have some Franklin engine parts
I can trade with.

Thanks!!:D

Chrome, un-chromed, maybe a nut. Narrow or wide?
Red or Black?
Check the repository! :D

Problem solved.

It seems that my Telemaster and Parkzone Stinson Reliant have lost the spinner files. Oh well, :eek:

Here is a screenshot to show what I am talking about.

Attachments

• Lost Spinners.bmp
    173.5 KB · Views: 35
Thanks!

No, that didn't work, but it brought back fond memories when I saw them in concert at Wofford College in 1978!! And yes, it was a BIG rubber band that
they had on stage.:D

I figured it might for some .... :D (music that I grew up with...
older brother(s) ~ where the R/C bug 1st came from ) ......

No, that didn't work, but it brought back fond memories when I saw them in concert at Wofford College in 1978!! And yes, it was a BIG rubber band that
they had on stage.:D

Here is a screenshot to show what I am talking about.

Could not make out your screenshot but I think what your seeing is error no ~CS_Spinner found? If yes then the spinner is not spelled correct in the model file, I know this happened in the PZ Stinson and a lot of my other planes, versions prior to 6 correct me if i am wrong would not point out that error it would not just spin...

That's it!!! The Telemaster refers to "Spinner" not "Spinner1" and the PZ Reliant is spelled
"Spinne" not "Spinner". I know it is a little OCD, but is just bothered me to have that come
up each time.

THANKS Brentg!

No problem..

You will sometimes get error messages about no ~CS_SW wheel found on planes that have a wood skid gear instead of a gear and wheel. You could always go into the settings and change the time duration of error messages to from 30 seconds to 3....

Back