What aircraft should I build next

What would you like to see next

• Focke-Wulf Fw 200 Condor (Military version)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Antonov An-225 Mriya w/turbofans (1/8th to 1/10th scale)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Avro Vulcan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other* (See criteria)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could`nt agree more csgill, I just wanted to give him a chance to respond, In light of the situation, I don`t see why another modeler should`nt start/build the DC-3. We should`nt have to wait forever for a NICE rendition of this plane to appear in RF. It`s as iconic as as a plane can be. So (and I`m sure you agree) That if Legoman choose`s to build it, he should`nt have any reservations about doing so. With all due respect to madratter,of coarse. As I stated earlier, I`d start one in a heartbeat if my modeling skills were up to that level..;) Another good reason to go ahead with the DC-3, the Vulcan is out of the running, only a good DC-3 could top that.;)

Last edited:
Agreed, and thank you, but it would probably take me at least a year or longer to accomplish a model of that magnitude, not to mention the mental frustrations I would have to go through as a rookie builder. I would rather see it built by a more experienced builder so it could come out a lot sooner and a lot nicer..:D

I agree that the DC-3 is probably one of the most iconic aircraft in the world. Since we are talking about it I recall requesting the WWII Waco glider at the same time. jeffpn was building it and he isn't coming back. I would love to see it in the sim being towed by a C-47...

Likewise, I recall that csgill ,now that RF has had that ability for awhile, it/they would be a great addition. Nothing wrong with a little history being portrayed in RF..;)

Last edited:
just a reminder ..;) Still aiming for a DC-3 though, I don`t know what the diff. is between the two (C-47/DC-3), other than the loading door (i`m sure there are more, mil. vs civilian)) And ,obviously the CS`s. Seems like "other" has taken the lead in the poll

Attachments

• ScreenShot248.jpg
    ScreenShot248.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
just a reminder ..;) Still aiming for a DC-3 though, I don`t know what the diff. is between the two (C-47/DC-3), other than the loading door (i`m sure there are more, mil. vs civilian)) And ,obviously the CS`s. Seems like "other" has taken the lead in the poll

the instruments and some switches on the dash were different , the door as you mentioned also the C-47 had the cable for the paratroopers to hook to as they bailed out of the plane , thats all i can remember of hand

Last edited:
I think the cable and cargo door, would have made the passengers a little nervous on the civilian version,:p which I`m still hoping for..;)

Are you leaning towards any particular plane Legoman. Just curious.:p. I know 5 votes in your poll is`nt very promising, But a DC-3 would liven things up a lot, if you started one. I know it`s the holiday`s, so take your time.;)

Last edited:
I think it is probably going to be the Fw-200 (I all ready started out of boredom :rolleyes: ). the dc-3/c-47 sounds fun, but I don't think I could match the same level of quality as the one that was already started

I think it is probably going to be the Fw-200 (I all ready started out of boredom :rolleyes: ). the dc-3/c-47 sounds fun, but I don't think I could match the same level of quality as the one that was already started
Well, if you think that you can`t do it justice, then so be it. Four engines are easier than two

Last edited:
Please do an aronca sedan i have one thats 28 years old and the make is dead but his number was in the fire wall we called it and his wife awnsered and said yea i remeber that plane but my husband past away last year and i really would love that plane on here

C-23B Sherpa

Don't know if it been requested but I would love to see a C-23 Sherpa with FLNG markings...I flew them in Iraq...

An old favorite of mine, that I haven't seen around here:
Fairey_Firefly_Mk_I_line_drawing.gif

The Fairey Firefly.

Also, I have tonnes of Luft '46 prototype designs..

Back