What is causing the see-saw on some planes?

Aros

I noticed on some of the add-ons I fly especially at full throttle, they suddenly begin to see-saw wildly...Nose to tail up and down violently...I have absolutely no idea what causes this, especially when 95 percent of the other several diverse planes I fly do not exhibit this behavior.

Below is a link of a video clip I captured of a F-16 showcasing this very trait...Can anyone offer insight as to what would cause this and how to avoid it? Thank you!

Sorry in advance, it's not a real close shot but hopefully you can see enough...

F-16 with wild "see-saw" at full throttle

RC sim Not a Flight SIM

In the Real RC world that is called flutter.

Did you play with the physics any. Trying to boot the speed of a 1/8 model to fly as fast as a Real Full scale aircraft caused that problem. Remember this is a RC model Sim and not a full scale sim.

But you can indrease the weight of the model to help control that ,, or just slow down..

Junkboy999 said:
In the Real RC world that is called flutter.

Did you play with the physics any. Trying to boot the speed of a 1/8 model to fly as fast as a Real Full scale aircraft caused that problem. Remember this is a RC model Sim and not a full scale sim.

But you can indrease the weight of the model to help control that ,, or just slow down..

Flutter...Got it...No, I didn't mess with the physics of those jets. I install them and fly as-is. Some of them just do it while others do not. I have faster turbine jets on the sim that don't flutter so I don't understand why some do and some do not.

Guess I'll just remove them from my arsenal...

Aros said:
Flutter...Got it...No, I didn't mess with the physics of those jets. I install them and fly as-is. Some of them just do it while others do not. I have faster turbine jets on the sim that don't flutter so I don't understand why some do and some do not.

Guess I'll just remove them from my arsenal...

Some of the variants produce by a few people without regards to conforming to a semblance of realism, have unrealistically high power levels.

The creator doesn't understand what has to be done to accomidate the extra speed, and you end up with what you are seeing.

G4 resorts to that violent pitching to represent flutter. It currently doesn't produce the buzzing sound and imminent destruction of a real plane, but maybe this may be added to a future update?

KE? Hint!

Bueller?
Bueller?

Back