What is the best plane designer program to create G4.5 planes with?

jeffpn said:
Ed, I'm working on a Cessna 150. Are you any good at editing the physics in RF? If you're interested, when it's modeled and I figure out pivots and mapping, you can do the physics. That's all done in RF. I got someone who'll do the CS. But I do agree with you. There's just a ton of stuff to do to get one model into RF.
i wont say im good at it......i have done it......to my satisfaction is all. you never get good at this stuff i dont believe. i would like to see your 150. my skyhawk is unfinished. it flys in rf.....but its a bogus map. so im lost on that part of it. junkboy helped me get it into rf. i dont even know how to change anything to get it into gimp to paint. like i said.....im trying to figure out how to use 3dsmax. i have my 172 imported into max. i dont have alot of time now that its nicer outside to piddle $%^* around with it. but your 150 i would like to see. i started out modeling the 150, and gave up on it. then later i started the skyhawk. its in rf on my pc.....just a plain jane plane.....i wanted to paint it like my dads old 172. guess my project is on hold for awhile. but i want to say thanks to junkboy for his help. he is busy too.....no time to help me right now. im in no hurry anyway. got a new program to learn. ;)

physics

jeffpn said:
Ed, I'm working on a Cessna 150. Are you any good at editing the physics in RF? If you're interested, when it's modeled and I figure out pivots and mapping, you can do the physics. That's all done in RF. I got someone who'll do the CS. But I do agree with you. There's just a ton of stuff to do to get one model into RF.
when you get it ready,shoot me a pm.....or an email,sounds like an adventure. :D

Back