What model would you like built for G3?

nemo_uk

Hi,

I’ve built a few models which are just waiting for the plugin. I was wondering if anyone had any requests?

I thought I would see if there is a popular aircraft which is missing.

Regards,

Tony.

some foamys, i already have a couple physic models ready waiting for the model. try looking at some of the add on models like the edge 540, extra, osprey...

Nemo UK,

If KE ever includes realistic water and the ability to fly float planes on it. And If I can find some pictures of My Gas Outboard Tunnel Hull boat I plan to post it here. :rolleyes:

Cool Pictures you presented and also cool heli's...Sure looks like tons a work.

Adlai :)

Hey, nice job on those models. Especially the heli. Very cool.

I'd like to give a suggestion, but then it'd be something which I would want to work on. So um, no suggestions from me.. lol

Hi nemo_uk,

I would like to see a Corona 120 if possible. I saw some other post asking for the corona.

Thanks,

John :D

New Aircraft

nemo_uk said:
Hi,

I’ve built a few models which are just waiting for the plugin. I was wondering if anyone had any requests?

I thought I would see if there is a popular aircraft which is missing.

Regards,

Tony.

Hey Tony,

A Bridi Super Kaos and 1/6 scale Pica Waco would make some COOL planes. I can send you specs if you decided to model either one of them.

Progneto

Jets! Jets! Jet! :p

RED ARROW Bae Hawk
F-14
Russia display team Su-27/35 :cool:
Swiss F-5E
F18F

Concorde
A380

Any plane that is not on a 50 dollar add on disk. MS Flight simulator cost 69.00 new. With MSFS you have the choice to use freeware aircraft if you choose. The payware planes are usually better quality but at least you have a choice.
Realflight i figure is expensive enough. Cost 250.00 Cdn and soon will be worth 50 bucks. Why do people have to be so greedy and continue trying to rape people financially. Even after people have spent good money to buy there product?

This is not an aircraft it is a game.

Greed maybe? Yeah that must be it. Insatiable greed....

I am afraid if it doesnt make more money.... that realflight is not interested in creating of distributing anything... let alone new planes. They seem to like tons of cash. Like many other greedy companies nowadays.

Shame shame on you.....

IMHO

Last edited:
I guess I have to agree with LA2257. I'm in the software industry (game creation) and my company doesn't charge for addon's when the customer has paid good money for the base product. I to paid about $250 CAD for the base G3 as well and I find it strange that it's $50 more for add ons.

For me I get by on the models provided (although I'd love to be able to filter the available aircraft list to get rid of the gliders and helicoptors from the tree view). But, once the ability to import 3D meshes is inplace I'm sure I'll import my CF105 Arrow.

If only there were a "New Aircraft Wizard" it would make building the G3 physics aspects a lot easier too.

nemo_uk said:
Hi,

Oh, very cool. :) I'd love a MaxiR body for that model micro-heli. I've gone about as far as I can go with the physics side, and the Watt-Not heli has the closest image I can find in G3. I've done a simple paint scheme so far: http://kevb.net/files/realflight/MaxiR-flight.jpg . That's roughly correct, with the tail rotor on the left, but that's about as far as it goes. :eek:

Real images at http://www.laheli.com/English/index.asp and click on Gallery along the top. Also in http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343506&highlight=maxir+

Model: http://kevb.net/files/realflight/

I am in the process of designing a 1/15th scale model of the xb-70, so I plan on doing a model for G3 to test some of the flight parameters. It is going to be a fairly large plane, 12ft long 8ft span with the folding wings. :)

I've been working on the Funtana's.. 40, 90, AND MiniFuntana.. ANXIOUSLY waiting for the update to import our own models!
Here' where I left off on the 40 size one..

Attachments

• funscreen.jpg
    funscreen.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 172
sdr1582 said:
I am in the process of designing a 1/15th scale model of the xb-70, so I plan on doing a model for G3 to test some of the flight parameters. It is going to be a fairly large plane, 12ft long 8ft span with the folding wings. :)
I've been working on the Funtana's.. 40, 90, AND MiniFuntana.. ANXIOUSLY waiting for the update to import our own models!
Here' where I left off on the 40 size one..

Sweet jobs guys!!! Keep up the good work and keep us updated.

MORE GLIDERS!!!
A "hotliner" Scale ASWs,Fox sailplane make wich start an option...Even FMS which is free lets you winch launch I think G3 is good but could be a lot better

Hi,
If you are are still taking requests I'd like to see a P2V-7 Neptune. Two props and two ducted fans sounds like a lot of fun.

Back