What will/Would you do to Earn the $'s to Get G4

HX3D014

What will/Would you do to Earn the $'s to Get G4?

Could be Comical. or What you actually will intend on doing.

I'll go first eh.

I am thinking about Doing a part time position Window Car Cleaning on the Local intersection

Hehe.

Window cleaning . It's summer here now. so It may be profitable in no time at all. Or not ??

Actually. I would be better of if I quit Smoking Cigarettes for a Month (Well life actually, but the urge to Get G4 is so Strong. I just might be able to go a month)

This way may take a month, because the patches are not cheep. but still cheaper than smoking.. might live longer to :D

Bryce.

Order a copy from Tower ... LOL

Or better yet, just keep flying G3.5 ... and buy that new Saito 125 for my Sukhoi. :D

Raking leaves and shoveling snow if we get any for me.Hopefully I can get my ps2 sold.

Or try and convince my parents it's a new type of homework I get. :p

I would even Go so far as to Help out at the local Retirement home.

Ok! so washing old people is not the best thing one could do. but hay! it will be all over as soon as I have enough to get G4.

Ewwww.
washing old people. :p
No offence to any old people, Especially those who are not decrepit. ;)

HX3D014 said:
I would even Go so far as to Help out at the local Retirement home.

Ok! so washing old people is not the best thing one could do. but hay! it will be all over as soon as I have enough to get G4.

Ewwww.
washing old people. :p
No offence to any old people, Especially those who are not decrepit. ;)

I'm starting to resemble that remark but not quite. lol :rolleyes: :D

ven2s said:
I'd give you my klondike bar!
I'll be keeping my Klondike bar, my dignity, etc ...

The way I look at it, if you have to "do" anything to get an upgrade to some new video game ... like G4 ... you can't afford it.

Johndou said:

The way I look at it, if you have to "do" anything to get an upgrade to some new video game ... like G4 ... you can't afford it.

Cough...........WET BLANKET........Cough

Hey.........this was started out to be a sarcastic, funny thread.

But you like always just have to bring everything down........I'm glad I'm happy with my life!!!

He's still upset that his "other self" got banned...

Always the same deragatory tone on all of the posts.

---

Me, I'm selling my blood for G4.

:D

Last edited:
Johndou said:

Did you forget to eat your wheaties this morning? :D
I'll sell my add ons and sell a few cars and planes with it.

opjose said:
He's still upset that his "other self" got banned...

Always the same deragatory tone on all of the posts.

---

Me, I'm selling my blood for G4.

:D
Who is his other self that was banned? He's been a member since june 06.

pplace said:
Cough...........WET BLANKET........Cough

Hey.........this was started out to be a sarcastic, funny thread.

But you like always just have to bring everything down........I'm glad I'm happy with my life!!!
Ouch. I Didn't know it came across as that way.
I was just going for funny.

PS.

maybe I should add a couple new Concepts.

2. Who do you have to convince that You need G4 and What Methods have you conceived (IE Wife ?. and ???)

(This one may be useful to me, still haven't thought of how to get it in the house)

3. Eh. Forgot the other one just now. Oh well. I'll get back with that one.

pplace said:
HX3D014

my last post wasn't directed towards you.
Sweet.

Just to add;

My last post before this one was sarcasm directed toward my wife ;)

I guess sarcasm or some other forms of wit are Ok. so long as We don't offend others or ??

Thanks PPlace :) that makes me feel better.

Bryce.

Now.
I still can't remember that other Concept just now. So ? Maybe it was a lie.

Oh well

Back to my Concentration
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Johndou said:
JJJJEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ tough crowd ... just who's taking who seriously? :confused: :) :rolleyes: :p :D
Hmm.

I thought you Had already sold your Sense of humor so as to enable you the Funds to Purchase the New (Not and update or upgrade) G4.

Mind you, If you have to do anything to get the money to purchase G4 then I guess you can't afford it. :confused:
and Mind you again, I guess you can afford your sense of humor, seeing as you don’t seem to be able to use it. :)

Bryce.

You're right, I admit it, I lost my sense of humor :eek: ... but I still have my sharp whit and sarcasm ... no wait a minute, I never did have that ... :confused:

Oh, but that's alright, you guys keep me laughing. ;) :D

Now, let's all run out and get a newspaper route so that we can buy that new video game! :rolleyes:

Oh, but wait (yet again...) they just upgraded us with G3.5, so we don't need (and some don't even want) the "new" one. Plus they just improved the physics and added more features ... just so that more people would by G3.5 AND they just released a NEW expansion pack just for G3.5!

Why would they do all of that weeks before they announce a new upgrade that we'll all be required to buy - assuming that we're not happy with what we have? :eek: :confused:

But, it's hilarious to ask what you'd do to get the money to buy that new wizbang...

ROTFLMAO

Back