what would you like to see in my back seat

One Cell in the Sea

The picture on the cover was even better than on Letterman.

I had read several of these posts to your back seat project before. This will show my lack of knowing what's possible but...
maybe a model (airplane) that is reduced in size that has the same radio/servo functions as the Citabria and responds as the interlink commands. Probably not possible because then you could fly two airplanes in the simulator at the same time. Easy way to do formation flying because the spacial separation must be fixed but the flight physics would be interesting. Aileron servos would have to be reversed on one plane from the other but I digress again and again. Keep up the good work and thank you. :)

Roumers

I heard Roumers about a Glider towing later on in g4. Maybe. and the only other way is to have it drop off a Aircraft like the b-36 droping the X-plane.

Ps I found some of hre songs on YouTube . Sound good. :)

To back seat or not to back seat.

The question was really ask to see if people would perfer seeing a Detail interor like the real AC or see the Servo try and fule tank like a RC Model. But it looks the conversation went south of the border :p .

I'm now at 3300 + polys so I can still add a low poly count person or a Half person like in a Real RC model..

I found a Crash test dummy modeled in 3d Max but the guys want to charge me 90 $$$$ to down loade his file. I can just make my own :)

For my reall RC Citabria I'm gonna try to make the Top half of a dummy out of Green flower fome and paint it.Should be nice and light

Back