Whatever happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
He admitted it himself. Also Heeleycopter. All of those identities buil models very quickly, and there were other similarities, too, including a profound fondness for Yours Truly, and other things. I had though the 3 were the same for a long time, due to that.

yup................. heelycopter was one of them
I could swear there was a 4th one......if not there probably is now :p

Last edited:
Maj. Numbskully said:
yup................. heelycopter was one of them
I could swear there was a 4th one......if not there probably is now :p

It's weird how people can get along or not get along here on the forums. Outside of this forum people are completely different shades of color. I know about the bad experience people have had with each other here--such as Rick Delton and the ratings.

TheGibson is actually a good guy though, and he gave me a lot of info and advice for 3DS Max when I started working on the B-58. I haven't been completely innocent during my time here in the forums, but I'm trying everywhere in life to be a better person. If I don't care for someone's antics here I try to ignore it. If a person is outright rude or disrespectful I'll call them out on it.

I'll offer my help to anyone if they ask for it even if I've had disagreements with them in the past, or on-going. Afterall, it's just a forum. I've had worse things happen to me, such as my tumors and various other ailments, so, it's just a forum.

I think we all ban together on one thing though always. Pounce on the emulator-tards.

mwilson914 said:
I think we all ban together on one thing though always. Pounce on the emulator-tards.
I agree. The pirate who was doing that Edge 540 a couple weeks ago started askinbg me many modeling questions yesterday. He would not post to the boards, though. He's gone. Again.

Funny how you said Rick Delten was one way, and thegibson is another. What about heeleycopter? ;)

Oops, one more thought.
mwilson914 said:
Outside of this forum people are completely different shades of color.
Ask td9cowboy. He'd say I'm just the same in real life! :D :eek:

Fondness

How does one go about expressing special fondness for you Jeffpn? Inquiring minds would like to know. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am home and just thought I would stir up a tiny bit o trouble.

jeffpn said:
I agree. The pirate who was doing that Edge 540 a couple weeks ago started askinbg me many modeling questions yesterday. He would not post to the boards, though. He's gone. Again.

Funny how you said Rick Delten was one way, and thegibson is another. What about heeleycopter? ;)

I hadn't owned RF yet, nor was a member of the forum when the rick delton name was used. I actually only remember thegibson since I became a member here.

Maj. Numbskully said:
thegibson aka Rick Delton aka...etc......etc....was banned from the forum
mmmmmm.....Interesting..Too bad.... they all made some of the best best planes here...all that was needed was just be somewhat civil to fellow members.

Guess I will just have to keep being me for my stay here :D

Brentg

The planes I fly the most were made by that/ those guy(s)...

Thanks again for the Optica! :)

Rick's Extras are just the best... even still.

He's like a cat with 9 lives who's used up only half of them ......something tells me he'll be reincarnated and be contributing again sooner or later....maybe he already is :cool:

Hi !

Thats not good to hear. Gibson made wonderful very cool planes ! Best i've ever seen on the Swaps.

He also cancel his own homepage...someone know why ? I hope the same doesn't happen to me someday...

Gibson when u read this...come back ! :D

Greetings from germany.

maxx

Rick is a super talent. Egos seem to get in the way of greatness, sometimes.

I don't care what alias he uses, as long as he's civil, and keeps uploading planes.

Haven't been on the forum much, due to medical issues, and don't know how this played-out, so all I see are the contributions to the swaps.

Charles

All 3 of his known identities were off the charts with drama, yet he returned. I believe he'll be back eventually. If you see a new user who produces models quickly who craves attention and glory... (there's something else that will give him away as well ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back