Where do we stand?

RemyHeli

We have not heard much from dev team recently and no feedback for some reported issues (e.g. the blue line). Is a new beta cooking, team member on vacation or just busy will all open cases?

Just to know if our involvment is still needed (I do check here frequently if I can help testing stuff).

Last edited:
Just busy. :) Among other things, we had another release that we've been working toward, which is bigger than it looks because it includes a lot of unmentioned work to also release a trial version of RealFlight Trainer Edition. That trial version is shipping with some physical models to hopefully help beginner pilots to be more successful and turn into long-term members of the hobby. Example: https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/apprentice-stol-s-700mm-rtf-with-safe/HBZ6100.html

By all means, please continue providing feedback on the DirectX 11 beta! It remains a top priority for us. We still see everything here, even if I occasionally get a little behind in cataloging things and need to play catch-up. Rest assured that actual development is continuing behind the scenes regardless.

I am so impressed with DX 11 as it has unleashed VR in a way that I wish you had done years ago. I deserted RF for other sims but this DX 11 has won me back and I don't look at anything else now.

Keep up the development please!

Back