Where I can download the latest version of G4.5?

ascatem

Hi!
Is there any way to download the latest G4.5 (4.50.050) without doing the all updates thing in G4.5?

Thanks a lot, Fabio.

Mikeymike21 said:
Click update to lastes version, that will skip all the previous versions.
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.
I'll receive RF G4.5 next week so I thought that maybe I can download now the latest version and install it as soon as I receive the box with the receiver and the serial. Is it possible to download the latest version from some server without using the method that you suggested?

Fabio.

just curious....................
WHY did you not get 5.0 or 5.5?............or better yet wait a month or so and get G6 ????
then again
I think I know why :rolleyes:

Maj. Numbskully said:
just curious....................
WHY did you not get 5.0 or 5.5?............or better yet wait a month or so and get G6 ????
then again
I think I know why :rolleyes:
I bought an "almost new" copy of G4.5 simply because was a lot cheaper of G5.5 (I payed it less than half the price of G5.5; controller, manuals and cd included).

I've RF Basic at home, but it's really too basic for me, I want to train with something better, than if I'm really into RF I'll buy G6 next year and I'll sell on Ebay my g4.5.

bye

I have no idea how they'll sell G6, but if they do an "upgrade" price like G5, then you'll need the controller you have. Make sure you look into that when the time comes.

jeffpn said:
I have no idea how they'll sell G6, but if they do an "upgrade" price like G5, then you'll need the controller you have. Make sure you look into that when the time comes.
Do you think that is impossible that they'll change the controller in G6?

Back