Whether Can add Favorite airplane Binding instructions

Kamlina

在訓練和一般飛行中
是否可以輸入指令以添加綁定的飛機
添加您喜歡的飛機進行練習

I know it can be downloaded from the page Or buy Add-ons.
I mean, in the built-in aircraft, enter add the name of the aircraft you like, and practice in training and regular flight.

Are you asking if you can use a different plane with the training built in to RF? If you are, then no. It is not possible to use a different plane than the one already in the training system. The training system is sort of outside the normal Scenario/Aircraft/Environment selection that you have full control over.

To be honest, if you are considering using the training system, then the planes used are the best choice anyway. You might prefer a plane that doesn't use the same controls, or have the same features like SAFE or AS3X. The idea behind the training is that you don't need to think about what plane you are flying. If the instructor did it, you can too!

@12oclockhigh is correct. It is possible to use the loadVehicle command in the console to change the vehicle for the Airplane Hover Trainer as well, but still not possible in the Training->Flight Training... system where it is not possible to input typed commands.

OFF TOPIC: Please skip to the next post if you know what's coming.
I apologize to the general membership, readers at any time, and all but one of the other participants in this thread for feeling that this needs to be said, again, to this particular member. I also apologize for disrupting the conversation. Again.

Just leave me out of any of your conversations. It is simple, really.
I agree, @12oclockhigh. It's about as simple as it gets. You are either in the conversation or not. You decide to hit "Post reply" and join in. I will praise, learn from, take note of, ignore, or refute your contributions as I would any other. You cannot have it both ways. I think that you have valuable knowledge and a grudging willingness to share it, but your knowledge is not unique by any stretch of the definition. Your opinions are no more/less valid than anyone else's. In short, withholding your contribution will not create an unfillable hole. (Nor would mine, come to think of it, but I chose to offer what I can and to expand my knowledge so that I can be more helpful in the future.)

I truly don't care which side of the fence you land on, though I believe I could be forgiven by the general membership for expressing the hope that the fence is very, very tall.

Also, this is not my conversation, and if you thought it was, why did you chime in? These threads are public conversations. If they can be said to be owned by anyone, they are owned by all of the participants, not just me, you, or even the original poster.

You chose: in or out. You don't get to shift it to me, 'cause like I said, I don't care.

In future, please post on topic, start a topic on the different subject of your preference, or refrain from posting. Those are the only options as I understand them.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum thread...

Where can I browse the "other" aircraft available to purchase?
I'm not sure, at this point. The physical disks are getting more rare and costly. Much of the advertising artwork has been superseded.

If I was really intent on a comprehensive browsable set of images, I would probably hit archive.org for their "Wayback Machine." You could browse back through previous versions of the RealFlight.com website to when the products were current release.

Back