Which plane?

• Great Planes Edge540 Foam Profile

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yak 55 3D Profile

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Win Hand

I want to majorty of KE users to view this, should I model a Yak 55 3D Profile or the Great Planes Edge 540 Profile?

Please vote, this poll will ONLY LAST FOR 24 HOURS.

ALWAYS lets your packs cool down before recharging. I had one pack for each heat and one for the main when i used to race. But Iknow thats not what he ment. ;)

You definitely want to let them cool down before recharging. LOL ,, The edge540 profile is virtually identical to the cap580 foamy on expansion pack 1. And i believe inkyoo made a profile yak 55. It would be more substantial if you made something that we don't have yet.

Last edited:
The edge540 profile is virtually identical to the cap580 foamy on expansion pack 1. And i believe inkyoo made a profile yak 55. It would be more substantial if you made something that we don't have yet.

...or made something at all :D :D ..... with all due respect, I have read many times about planes being made per request .... and so far there is only one on the Swaps :D

Either make the one you promise or do not throw your promises every time someone wants a new plane :) , I am not being sarcastic, I am just trying say that acting like that does not put you in a very good light, that's all :)

Win Hand, do not get offended, we are all learning here so I am just trying to help, OK?

Andrzej

You should have started your own thread instead of asking that question in a thread that has been dead for four years.

Back