Wind increase???

seniorbiker

I click on environment, then click on wind, then click on speed....and it says "increase pg up". I try the page up arrow and it does nothing. I click the word "increase" and it increases the wind only 1 mph. I then have to do the whole procedure again to get 2 mph.

This is very tiresome. There has got to be a better way. Can anyone please help?

Thank you for any comments.

Try this; left mouse-click on the Real Flight screen (anywhere) then press the page-up/page-down key(s). You should see messages in the lower left corner of the screen in green text saying the wind speed is increasing or decreasing.

I think that the window was not selected.

I click on environment, then click on wind, then click on speed....and it says "increase pg up". I try the page up arrow and it does nothing. I click the word "increase" and it increases the wind only 1 mph. I then have to do the whole procedure again to get 2 mph.

This is very tiresome. There has got to be a better way. Can anyone please help?

Thank you for any comments.

PgUp is a key, not an arrow. Are you using the right key?

Hey guys.....thank you very much. You both solved my problem. I was using up arrow instead of "page up". My bad...but you guys caught it.

Back