Winter Mountain Airfields

BrokeDad

Here are a couple of Winter Mountain High Airfields. Both have water added. One is daytime and one is night.

The first spawn point is the runway end, second is middle of the runway, and third is on the shoreline. If you have a water based craft it will spawn in the water at the shoreline spawn point. As always press X to move between locations.

I don't know if I'll post them on swaps so I'm putting them here first. If you have any suggestions or things I need to fix let me know.

Attachments

• Winter Mountain High Wet AP_AP.RFX
    242.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Winter Mountain High Night AP_AP.RFX
    149.9 KB · Views: 16
It says it's for an airport I don't have. :(

That's weird. Make sure you have the free add-ons installed. It should install under Snow Park for the field category. It's based on that from G4.5

Last edited:
That's weird. Make sure you have the free add-ons installed. It should install under Snow Park for the field category. It's based on that from G4.5

May I post this here? not the plane (I need to redo the skis with wheels) but the airport.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScreenShot1576199082.jpg
    ScreenShot1576199082.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 66
Sure .. go right ahead

cool thanks... It is one giant airport object (runaway) and not much else so I did not deem it swap page worthy.

If any one wants to use it just say I made the snow on the ground. I know it will get lost after a few postings so

Attachments

• Snowy field_AP.RFX
    667.9 KB · Views: 17
I have it in RF8. How can I move it to RF9 ?

Look where you installed RF-8 and in the DATA folder you'll see these files.

RFAOV1_G4.dck through RFAOV5_G4.dck

Just copy them to the RF-9 DATA folder and you should be fine.

cool thanks... It is one giant airport object (runaway) and not much else so I did not deem it swap page worthy.

If any one wants to use it just say I made the snow on the ground. I know it will get lost after a few postings so

It's a nice plain field. Even runs good on my all-in-one. Plenty of room for people to add what they want if they want.

I need a plane with ski's, can someone direct me to what swap page or what RF version to look for it
Thanks

I need a plane with ski's, can someone direct me to what swap page or what RF version to look for it
Thanks

I believe the only plane with skis is the one in the picture and that is mine but it has never been posted publicly

Here are a couple of Winter Mountain High Airfields. Both have water added. One is daytime and one is night.

The first spawn point is the runway end, second is middle of the runway, and third is on the shoreline. If you have a water based craft it will spawn in the water at the shoreline spawn point. As always press X to move between locations.

I don't know if I'll post them on swaps so I'm putting them here first. If you have any suggestions or things I need to fix let me know.
I tried the daytime version and it is great. Coming in from the left is fun, ha ha.
By all means put then up, very worthy. Kudos to you, BrokeDad...

Back