XB-70 Valkyrie

YF-23ace

I am about to start my first "serious" modeling project. I am going to model an XB-70. This thread will keep my progress updated. I may ask for help, but as of yet, I don't need any. :cool: (those, however, are famous last words)

By the way, has anyone tried one of these before?

Attachments

• XB-70_3view_s.gif
    XB-70_3view_s.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 33
Here's where I am at so far. It's coming along quite nicely, I think.

Attachments

• Progress.jpg
    Progress.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 58
One of the coolest aircraft ever! Great project, I wish you the best of luck and am looking forward to seeing the progression of this. :D

Thanks! Progress will be nil this week due to my going to International Music Camp :D , but when I get back, you can count on this thing getting done.

I think this plane rocks, too! :cool:

model faceing the wrong way..

Hey YF 23

Before you get to far on your project you need to rotate it around 180 degree along its Z axis. It should be pointing the other direction.

Check out this TIP page..

Junkboy Tip #1.

Yeeeehaaaaa!

I'm finally done with the plane! :cool: All I have to do is model the landing gear and control surfaces, and map the thing (help requested.)

Aaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!

I need a little help with this (you can read what I need help with in my "almost finished with the XB-70" thread,) so I'd be happy to email it to someone. It's wings 3d, if someone wants to tag team on it. Otherwise, I don't think I'll ever get it onto the swaps. :eek:

Back