R

Yak-110 Night RF_AV

how is this aircraft variant... you know... varied?
There is not only one thing varied, the aircraft in general has been changed, from the center of gravity, to the weight of the plane, deflections of the control surfaces, etc. I stirred several things to make it as close as possible to the real, or to the liking of each one!

I agree. In my view, its the weak link in the Swap pages chain... AV uploads should specifically indicate 'what' was changed... otherwise ( my view only ) what's the point?

marcus
There are many details in each aircraft, fine details, from servo configurations to airplane weight, physics, etc. So it is very difficult to specify each thing changed, there are many details changed to try to improve as much as possible! But we appreciate the opinions and we will see if this is possible so that they understand how each aircraft is doing before they go down. Besides that we are a group of Real Flight, and not just a person, so we publish AV and schemes made by the community of our groups and members, so it becomes a little difficult!

There is not only one thing varied, the aircraft in general has been changed, from the center of gravity, to the weight of the plane, deflections of the control surfaces, etc. I stirred several things to make it as close as possible to the real, or to the liking of each one!
this is the perfect explanation: a summary not of details necessarily, but of generalities and why you made the variant.

THANKS @RF BRASIL !?:cool:

There are many details in each aircraft, fine details, from servo configurations to airplane weight, physics, etc. So it is very difficult to specify each thing changed, there are many details changed to try to improve as much as possible! But we appreciate the opinions and we will see if this is possible so that they understand how each aircraft is doing before they go down. Besides that we are a group of Real Flight, and not just a person, so we publish AV and schemes made by the community of our groups and members, so it becomes a little difficult!
Thank you, that explanation is helpful; I'm wondering if there could be a place to provide a "spec sheet" for the AVs as part of the upload?

anyway, thanks @RF BRASIL

marcus

Thank you, that explanation is helpful; I'm wondering if there could be a place to provide a "spec sheet" for the AVs as part of the upload?

anyway, thanks @RF BRASIL

marcus
We don't know how to tell you for sure, but there is a descriptive field below the image of the aircraft, we can make a small summary there with
the most important information, which will be useful to know if the AV interests the person or not! Thanks for the feedback!

@RF BRASIL

Back