Yak 55m

I guess we do it because we can, we love abuse, and we're masochistic.

But, it feels good when we're finished ... and can't wait to start fresh with another one ...

And NO ... I'm not finished yet ... lol

Attachments

• Yakety  YAK8.jpg
    Yakety YAK8.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 9
yak55m-1.gif

I love taking the time to make the plane designer's hard work, time and efforts - look the best it can, within the limitations of my talents.

They deserve to have their work look its best ....

Everyone loves a sharp dressed plane, queuing up some ZZ Top ...

Still attempting to get the tail feathers to look "Right" ... but getting closer ...

Techie, this yak was very well done ... I love the way the parts layout line up ... ;)

Great job.

Attachments

• Yakety  YAK9.png
    Yakety YAK9.png
    492.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I love taking the time to make the plane designer's hard work, time and efforts - look the best it can, within the limitations of my talents.

They deserve to have their work look its best ....

Everyone loves a sharp dressed plane, queuing up some ZZ Top ...

Still attempting to get the tail feathers to look "Right" ... but getting closer ...

Techie, this yak was very well done ... I love the way the parts layout line up ... ;)

Great job.

Thanks !

Almost satisfied with tail ... one last tweak ... mirror it to other-side ... then Stab panel and fuse panel ... UGH ... :cool:

Attachments

• Yakety  YAK10.png
    Yakety YAK10.png
    471.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Yakety  YAK11.jpg
    Yakety YAK11.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 11
Well ... I think I am done ...

*** click link below ***
Link is fixed
Yakety Yak, don't talk back ... ;)

enjoy

And a video of me Yak'n Off with the Yak-55m

PS ... before all the spelling police bust me ... Yea, I mis-spelled Video ... I've been up 16 hours and had a few ...​

Attachments

• Yakety  YAK15.jpg
    Yakety YAK15.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 8
  • ScreenShot1521195889.jpg
    ScreenShot1521195889.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ScreenShot1521195935.jpg
    ScreenShot1521195935.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Wow that is one nice CS and the detail you put in it is great. I just grabbed it and watched the video too, a nice way to showcase the super cool CS. Thanks!

Wow that is one nice CS and the detail you put in it is great. I just grabbed it and watched the video too, a nice way to showcase the super cool CS. Thanks!

Nah, the CS is nothing without a fantastic plane to wrap it around!

The video isn't to showcase the CS! it's for your hard work. I don't go the "Extra Nile" just for your "run of the mill" airplane ... ok, I do sometimes ... it's a disease I tell ya ... ;)

I keep tell'n ya'll I'm plane crazy ....

Glad you like the CS, and because I made it, it doesn't get your YAK ignored ...

I sort of have an anti-following ... :D

And in celebration of My Daughter's 27th B-Day (she loves green) ... 3-16
An early St. Patty's day ... I'm a wee bit Irish , My Wife is a whole lot Irish ... 3-17
My son's B-day yesterday ... he turned 18 (likes orange and why the Yakety Yak CS)

And now ... going to have me some pickled eggs and beer ... I am feeling a tad older now ... especially finding out I will be a grandpa to boot ...

Enjoy ...

posted on the swap page.

Attachments

• Sobe Yak 1.jpg
    Sobe Yak 1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Sobe Yak 2.jpg
    Sobe Yak 2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 6
  • Sobe Yak 4.png
    Sobe Yak 4.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Sobe Yak 3.png
    Sobe Yak 3.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
And in celebration of My Daughter's 27th B-Day (she loves green) ... 3-16
An early St. Patty's day ... I'm a wee bit Irish , My Wife is a whole lot Irish ... 3-17
My son's B-day yesterday ... he turned 18 (likes orange and why the Yakety Yak CS)

And now ... going to have me some pickled eggs and beer ... I am feeling a tad older now ... especially finding out I will be a grandpa to boot ...

Enjoy ...

posted on the swap page.

Very cool I just grabbed it.. thanks!

and the layer'd template I used to create them ... including the panels and flames ...

Again ... remove the ".rfx" from the files ... and the PSP is broke down in groups, I don't remember how bad the PSD file will look, but the grouping isn't saved ... so there will be ***** less Layers ...

Attachments

• Yak 55mTemplate180316.psp.rar.rfx
    16.4 MB · Views: 3
  • Yak 55mTemplate180316.psd.rar.rfx
    7.5 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Here is the UNGROUPED save for Photoshop ...

I checked it out in CS2 version ... all layers are there ... meaning you now have full control of the template ...

I forgot when saving in PSP to PSD, groups are all combined into one layer ... so you miss out on all the fun, behind the scene stuff ...

So attached below... is the real monster confusion ...

For anyone whom wishes a headache ... LOL

Attachments

• Yak 55mTemplate180316_ungrouped_psd.rar.RFX
    13.3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back